Earth's Best Organic® First Pears Baby Food Puree

by Earth's Best

Unique vitamin blend of antioxidant vitamins A, C, & E plus zinc that are essential for normal growth and development.
Zinc and antioxidant vitamins A, C and E help to support baby's immune system and overall good health. Vitamin A is good
for eye development. The Earth's Best Difference: USDA Organic, 25% or more Daily Value of Zinc, and Antioxidant
Vitamins A & E, 45% Daily Value of Vitamin C, 2-3 grams of Fiber per serving supports healthy digestion. No Artificial
flavors, colors or preservatives, kosher. *Refrigerate after opening.

Do these actually taste good?
What's your baby's favorite kind?
Start your review of Earth's Best Organic® First Pears Baby Food Puree!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“Awesome yummy flavor combinations!” in reviews
“These are great they really are, variety of flavors, great quick snack, im giving this 3 stars because they are MESSY! ” in reviews
“I tend to taste most of the food I feed my son just to see and it was actually pretty good!” in reviews
Newhall, CA
Super awesome for quick on the go meals or snacks for older kids! My daughter really enjoys them!
Berkley, MA
Easy to use. Great tasting. My daughter fed them to herself. She just sucked the food right out
Ann Arbor, MI
These are great! Awesome yummy flavor combinations! Little one loves these pouches!
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Son productos prácticos, los cuales nos sirven para poder ir adaptando a nuestros hijos a los nuevos sabores y texturas, muy independiente de tener un muy buen sabor y agradar al paladar de nuestros pequeños, la porción es muy adecuada para no desperdiciar.
Maple Ridge
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
A little sore but it’s totally way more convenient in the squeeze packets not only because there easy to save but also because it’s easy for your little one to feed themselves as they get olde!!! They met my expectations fully I enjoyed them very much
My daughter loves this one! Super smooth texture and it is extremely affordable. I would mix more flavours after a while so she doesn’t get bored but great little pouch to take along in my nappy bag wherever we go!
Saskatoon
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Love this pouch as a base for all other purees. Whether it's chicken or spinach or sweet potatoes, etc. It adds enough sweet flavour to help it go down and I introduce new flavours.
OSHAWA, ON
Our little ones loved these! Nice and easy, great for the on the go family!
Our little ones loved these! Nice and easy, great for the on the go family!