BY EARTH'S BEST

Earth's best delicious din din variety pack is a convenient, healthy and economical way to feed your baby. Each 4-oz jar in this 12-pack of organic baby food is a yummy dinner puree for baby in the second stage of eating (6 months and up). Comes with 3 each of the following meals: sweet potato and chicken, summer vegetable, vegetable turkey, and rice and lentil. This healthy baby food is free of preservatives, artificial colors and flavoring and is a great source of protein and vitamin a. Comes in a sturdy and eco-friendly tray that's easy to store and well-labeled for quick meals perfect for busy moms and babies. see more...

• Que tan. Une sabor tendrán I donde los puedo conseguir ?1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Danielle S.
Bronx, NY
This baby food is great. Although I felt that it was a new brand of baby food cause I am so used to Gerber, I gave it a try and the baby food seemed so fresh and the baby enjoy it. I usually buy which one is on sale and I am always love when Earth's best is on sale.
Amber N.
Kennesaw, GA
My daughter is very funny about the texture of her food. Earth's Best Organic Delicious Din Din Baby Food Variety Pack is well worth the extra you have to pay. The quality is amazing.
Karina R.
Que tan. Une sabor tendrán I donde los puedo conseguir ?