BY EARTH'S BEST

Save on Earths Best 12X 4 Oz Chicken & Brown Rice Dinner Give Your Baby A Healthy Start On Life With Earths Best. Earths Best Is The Only Full Line Of Baby Food And It Is The First Brand Of Baby Food To Be Produced With No Genetically Engineered Ingredients.: (Note: This Product Description Is Informational Only. Always Check The Actual Product Label In Your Possession For The Most Accurate Ingredient Information Before Use. For Any Health Or Dietary Related Matter Always Consult Your Doctor Before Use.) Average Shelf Life from Manufacture date: 730.0 see more...

Barbara M.
Greensboro, NC
My daughters loved Earths Best products. the variety of combinations for dinner and vegetables. I would buy tis product in Babies r us or food store
Michelle C.
Vista, CA
When my babies were small I only fed them Earths best. I tried them myself and they were pretty tasty. Always try food before giving it to your little ones.
Tabitha E.
Earth's best is the only babyfood that I would use when I didn't make it myself.