Earth's Best Organic® Butternut Squash Pear Baby Food Puree uploaded by Nathalie A.

BY EARTH'S BEST

Earth's Best Organic® Butternut Squash Pear Baby Food Puree Pouches are designed for convenience on-the-go, our puree pouches are squeezable and resealable so you can feel good about nourishing your baby.

Key Benefits

• Non-GMO ingredients
  • No modified food starch
  • Vegan
  • No artificial flavors or colors
  • Non-BPA resealable pouch

Ingredients: Organic Pear, Organic Butternut Squash Puree, Water, Citric Acid.

SAVANNAH S.
Virginia Beach, VA
Purchased at: Target
My baby girl, Vera loves these Earth’s Best pouches. I even tried them myself (like all food I buy for her) and they are delicious. So easy to grab and go when you’re in a rush and know you’r kiddo will need a snack!
Jocelyn A.
Fort Wayne
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My daughter loves this, she sucks them right down. For .99 cents it's a perfect on the go snack for my little girl. It's messy so bring wipes! But it'll keep your little one happy!
Kate K.
West Bend
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Purchased at: Walmart
Can’t say enough good things about these pouches! Great price! Amazing range of flavors and combinations. And my son loves them! Perfect for the toddler stage when they start getting picky! If they picked at their meal, just give them one of these to make sure their belly gets something! My son will never turn down a pouch!
Jessica B.
Tucson, AZ
Purchased at: Walmart
My son loves these they are his favorite. They met all of my expectations. Perfect for on the go without those nasty ingredients. I would love for the packing to be more clear though and see through.
Alexis A.
Purchased at: Target
This is a pretty good food food for the babies. The pouches are easy to open and close to save for later. The flavors are pretty good. This seemed to be my nieces favorite
breana c.
Purchased at: Walmart
Highly recommend! Love the fact that it’s so easy to travel with! My baby loves it because can feed himself just by squeezing, he hasn’t learned to use utensils. I keep a stock of it and highly recommend.
Robyn R.
Victorville, CA
Purchased at: Target
Delicious! My baby boy loves this flavor, and it goes really great with other foods. I love that I can grab organic baby food when I don’t have time to make my own! Grab the 4 pack for better value.
Breann M.
wesminster,CO
Purchased at: Target
Highly recommended. Taste wasnt gross and ingridents where transparent. Daughter loves these as mini snackes, and for when she sick and needs something lighter on stomach
Mackenzie F.
Fox River Grv, IL
Purchased at: Target
My daughter really likes this one and it is easy for her to eat on her own. I like that it is made with organic ingredients and I feel good about letting her eat it.
Vanessa H.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
My baby loves Earth's Best Organic foods, even at 12 months now she still enjoys the stage 1 and 2 flavors. We always stock on all kinds of fruit flavors, they make the perfect carry along snack when on the go.
Ashley S.