Earth's Best Organic® Butternut Squash Pear Baby Food Puree uploaded by Nathalie A.

BY EARTH'S BEST

Earth's Best Organic® Butternut Squash Pear Baby Food Puree Pouches are designed for convenience on-the-go, our puree pouches are squeezable and resealable so you can feel good about nourishing your baby.

Key Benefits

• Non-GMO ingredients
  • No modified food starch
  • Vegan
  • No artificial flavors or colors
  • Non-BPA resealable pouch

Ingredients: Organic Pear, Organic Butternut Squash Puree, Water, Citric Acid.

Vanessa H.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My baby loves Earth's Best Organic foods, even at 12 months now she still enjoys the stage 1 and 2 flavors. We always stock on all kinds of fruit flavors, they make the perfect carry along snack when on the go.
Brittany G.
Ridgecrest, CA
These are my sons favorite. I try to make my own baby food in the food processor for him but when I don't these are my go to. He gets so excited when I get the pouch out of the cupboard. I would recommend these. We haven't had and issue and he loves every flavor we've tried so far!
Jessica E.
Gilbert, AZ
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
We love these pouches in our house, once my son was old enough we bought all pouches instead of baby food jars! They are so easy to pack on the go and he loves feeding himself. This flavor is one of our favorites, I rest easy knowing they are made from good ingredients and he's getting fruits and veggies!
Michaela J.
El Paso, TX
I bought this for my little guy so,he could also enjoy the fall. He loves it!
I also love that it's organic and that he is able to hold it.
These little packs are great to grab on the run when I cannot make food.
Stephanie H.
Murray, KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My kids are far past baby food but I have started keeping my 17 month old nephew during the week. I wish these packets had been available when my kids were little! These taste great and are so easy to put in a bag for quick snacks. Excellent!
Suzanne P.
Fairfield , OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
These are nice, my baby seems to eat them fine. They are a little pricey and I can't see there they are any better than Gerber brand. I do like the squeeze container. I will buy them again when they are on sale. But not at full price.
Ashley F.
Eagan , MN
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
My son loves these!! They are healthy and delicious and easy to grab on the go. Being a mom gets crazy sometimes so having things that are easy to grab on the fly are a must!!
Gabrielle D.
Coraopolis, PA
Baby loves squash. Introduced at 4 months was one of his first foods. He's a year now and still loves healthy food. The easy ToGo pouches are quick and diaper bag friendly!!!
Deni M.
Overland Park, KS
My baby girl LOVED this one! She felt independent because she could hold it and squeeze it with her own hands! Super easy and mess free. Perfect for when your in the car!
Lily B.
I love this brand ! They have so many good products ! My 2 years old son loves these !! So easy when we are on the go ! Butternut Squash Pear is a good mix I tried it myself ! I would definitely recommend it !!
Ashley S.