Earth's Best Organic® Bananas & Strawberries Baby Food

by Earth's Best

Is this brand better then beachnut?
Where can you get the baby food
I've never heard of this brand. Is it any good? Did your child like it? Where did you find it?
Start your review of Earth's Best Organic® Bananas & Strawberries Baby Food!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“My daughter loves this and I love the convenience for on the go.” in reviews
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Strawberries and bananas taste great together and I love this concoction. It taste really great.
South Amboy, NJ
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
My children both loved this. So delicious! They are older now and still want me to buy it. Lol
Jacksonville, AL
My child loved this! I love that it is natural. The flavor is great....my kid loves bananas!
Russell, KY
My baby loves all of the earths best products and I fully trust them because she does!
Los Banos, CA
My daughter loves this and I love the convenience for on the go. Great healthy options.
Jonesboro, AR
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My sons fav, I even tasted and it's pretty tangy. Love this brand. Highly recommended
Taylorsville
My daughter loved earth’s best.!!!! She preferred it over all the others.!!!!
My daughter loved earth’s best.!!!! She preferred it over all the others.!!!!
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
My daughter loved this brand of baby food no matter what it was she loved it.
My daughter loved this brand of baby food no matter what it was she loved it.
Lower Sackville , NS
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My eight month old daughter loves this flavour! She just devours it. I find these are so convenient and healthy with simple ingredients, not a bunch of crazy stuff added to them!
London , ON
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I love Earth's Best. The price is dirt cheap, especially for organic baby food. My son loves this flavour
Ask a question to the Influenster community...