Earth's Best Organic® Bananas & Strawberries Baby Food

by Earth's Best

Is this brand better then beachnut?
Where can you get the baby food
I've never heard of this brand. Is it any good? Did your child like it? Where did you find it?
Start your review of Earth's Best Organic® Bananas & Strawberries Baby Food!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“My daughter loves this and I love the convenience for on the go.” in reviews
My child loves this brand. It’s natural and organic too. Which makes me happy. I know that I am giving my child the best. The price is very reasonable too. I can feed my child healthy and not break the bank. It’s really a win win situation for everyone. I would recommend that they come out with more plain flavors as some children have allergies and cannot eat their mixes.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
An awesome product and my baby seems to like it a lot! It is a little pricy compared to other brands but it is organic so I expected it. A good amount for my baby to eat too. We never had to waste the food. I would definitely buy it again. They have lots of great choices.
Seattle
This baby food is delicious and I love that it’s organic. It tastes very natural compared to the baby foods I’ve tried in the past. I do love the jars they use because they are reusable and you could honestly make your own baby food and store it in the jars
Lynnwood, WA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
its conveniently packed so I love keeping it in the diaper bag if im going outside the house. Also the flavor combination is great. You cannot go wrong with strawberry banana. It is a little pricey if you want to use it everyday but still a great product
Doylestown , PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Big fan of all Earths Beat products but anything with banana in it tastes fake to me. I always try and taste foods before giving them to my girl, and this was so fake banana tasting that I just tossed it out!
Meadville
Purchased at: Walgreens
It's perfect it's all natural fruits and vegetables, my son loves the Earth's best baby brand food💖. And I also used the formula as well best choice I could have made🤩.
Hanford, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
My baby loves this flavor. I love that its healthy. My only complaint is that the stores in my area have a very small selection of this brand. I wish they carried more!
Baltimore
Purchased at: Walmart
Earths Best bananas and strawberries taste like you just puréed them naturally. There is no taste of sweetener (like simple syrup) it taste as if you made it homemade!
Shippensburg, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I recommend there food, there purees, even there toddler foods they have waffles and snacks, and juice. There formula is the safest most natural you can buy. It may be a few dollars ore than the others but it is worth it when. It comes to being health and natural for your child!!!
Purchased at: Walmart
At first my daughter did not like this brand but I tried the fruit with her and she fell in love with them. The strawberry is her favorite. If she could she would live off of this flavor. So happy
Ask a question to the Influenster community...