BY EARTH'S BEST

Earth's Best Organic Banana Raspberry Brown Rice Fruit & Grain Puree: For babies 6 months and up USDA organic 2 grams of fiber 25% DV vitamins A, E and zinc 45% DV of vitamin C Unsalted and unsweetened No artificial flavors, colors, preservatives Pack of 12 see more...

Jaclyn T.
My baby really liked this flavor pouch! I was happy giving it to her too since it has fruit and grains in it. Incorporating grains into meals for little ones isn't always easy, so I usually felt okay if at the end of the day she at least had one of these. I usually used them around breakfast time since it seemed like a breakfasty thing to eat.
Erin P.
I love these and so does the babe, doesn't matter what flavors. They are suoer convenient, good to use at home and also on the go. I usually put them in a bowl to feed her but when we are in a hurry she has no problem eating it right from the pouch. No utensils needed, and the pouch provides a few minutes of entertainment once I put the lid back on tight.
Crystal M.
San Antonio, TX
Earth's Best in pouch form are awesome for on the go. The pouch provides the same food as a jar, but much easier to use when teaching your little one independent feeding. My son really like the the options that included raspberry.
Amber J.
Indianapolis, IN
These are the very best. So convenient, and packed full of fruits and veggies. I thought it was a great thing for my baby and now that he's a toddler we still always make sure one is in the diaper bag!
Colleen F.
Erie, PA
I prefer the pouches that my kids eat stick to just fruit. I think if I want them to eat brown rice, they should just eat it in its whole form verse pureeing everything. My boyfriend grabbed these in error one day though. Baby liked it, and ate it fine, but I wouldn't buy again.
Nicole O.
Macedon, Ny
My kids are pretty much obsessed with these. My six year old still asks if he can have these when he sees his little sister eating one!!
alondra c.
My baby brother loved eating this he would eat them for breakfast and as a snack sometimes.This is they only one he liked.
Kelly k.
My son loves this. it smells like a blueberry muffin. I'd eat it if he wouldn't get upset.