BY EARTH'S BEST

Earth's Best Organic® Banana, Raspberry & Brown Rice Baby Food Puree Pouches provide a nourishing blend of organic fruit and whole grains to fuel your baby's development. This product contains no artificial flavors or colors.

Key Benefits

• Non-GMO ingredients
  • No modified food starch
  • Vegan
  • No artificial flavors or colors
  • Non-BPA resealable pouch

Ingredients: Organic Bananas, Water, Organic Raspberry, Organic Whole Grain Brown Rice Flour, Citric Acid.

KyLee G.
Dayton, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My daughter loved the taste of this. I am however giving this 2 stars because of the articles I’ve read about there being traces of lead in Earth’s Best Organic baby foods. I won’t be buying from them again simply for this reason.
Ida S.
San Jose, CA
Purchased at: Target
One of my son’s most favourite pouches to eat! He loves the banana and raspberry combination, and doesn’t even notice the rice in it.

I love it’s ease of use and the ability to take it anywhere we go. It’s cost efficient (compared to most other brands with similar products), and beat of all, it’s easy to find in almost any store.
Grace J.
Purchased at: Target
My 2 year old loves these! I like that there is also rice in this so he uses it as part of his breakfast. So easy to use on the go and doesn’t need to be refrigerated so we keep a couple in the diaper bag.
Claire J.
Nixa, MO
Purchased at: Walmart
This is a great baby food! Pouches are so easy to take on-the-go and this was one of my son’s favorite flavors. I like that one pouch is almost 100 calories, so I feel like it’s a lot more filling.
Kimberly T.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My grand children love the ease of the pouches and i feel confident in the product that they are consuming. I trust the ingredients and they seem to love every flavor I buy them
breana c.
Purchased at: Walmart
Great product! Consistency of it is amazing and it is very affordable! I love that I can feed my baby directly from the pouch or spoon. The twist on lid is a plus as well because I know that it’s sealed good when refrigerated. Highly recommend!
jen t.
Cleveland , OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This was one of my son's favorite breakfast additions! He loved eating these when we started solids, and now likes when I add it to oatmeal. The banana isn't overly sweet or overwhelming, and the raspberry isn't too tart. If I have another baby, this is definitely on my list!
Blanca G.
Burbank
My daughter is now 2 1/2 but we still buy these for her. It's a decent price for a quick, flavorful and nutritious snack. We carry them EVERYWHERE we go because I know she likes them and will eat them. We will continue to buy them.
Linda R.
Blythe
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I was reluctant about food in pouches like this, at first. But I tried them (like I do everything before I feed it to my twins) and they were really good!! Both of my babies enjoyed the unique but familiar flavors and I enjoyed that these were convenient on the go. I would definitely recommend to other parents.
Stella D.
Aventura, FL
Purchased at: Target
Tastes great! Love that it’s organic. One of my favorites. Love the flavors and the brown rice mix it makes it a bit more filling. Only thing is wish it were a little cheaper.
jeniffer  s.
It this product work for my one year old boy?
Amairani S.
Oklahoma City, OK
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Are these good? I have a 6 month old and I want some snacks for him. Any suggestions on good and healthy snacks?