BY EARTH'S BEST

Earth's Best Organic® Banana, Raspberry & Brown Rice Baby Food Puree Pouches provide a nourishing blend of organic fruit and whole grains to fuel your baby's development. This product contains no artificial flavors or colors.

Key Benefits

• Non-GMO ingredients
  • No modified food starch
  • Vegan
  • No artificial flavors or colors
  • Non-BPA resealable pouch

Ingredients: Organic Bananas, Water, Organic Raspberry, Organic Whole Grain Brown Rice Flour, Citric Acid.

Charna H.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I had to try this myself because personally I love bananas and raspberries and even I liked tis. My daughter loved these and would get so excited every time I'd pull one out for her to snack on. A little more pricey but a trust worthy brand name worth the cost.
Michelae H.
Indianapolis, IN
My children loved the flavor, and I like the nutrition. I purchased this from Marsh. I don't like the packaging, because it's wasteful. It is convenient, but it's not something I'd regularly buy because of the packaging. These are also very expensive. They're usually $2.99 each or 2 for $5.
Jaclyn T.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
My baby really liked this flavor pouch! I was happy giving it to her too since it has fruit and grains in it. Incorporating grains into meals for little ones isn't always easy, so I usually felt okay if at the end of the day she at least had one of these. I usually used them around breakfast time since it seemed like a breakfasty thing to eat.
Erin P.
I love these and so does the babe, doesn't matter what flavors. They are suoer convenient, good to use at home and also on the go. I usually put them in a bowl to feed her but when we are in a hurry she has no problem eating it right from the pouch. No utensils needed, and the pouch provides a few minutes of entertainment once I put the lid back on tight.
Crystal M.
San Antonio, TX
Earth's Best in pouch form are awesome for on the go. The pouch provides the same food as a jar, but much easier to use when teaching your little one independent feeding. My son really like the the options that included raspberry.
Colleen F.
Erie, PA
I prefer the pouches that my kids eat stick to just fruit. I think if I want them to eat brown rice, they should just eat it in its whole form verse pureeing everything. My boyfriend grabbed these in error one day though. Baby liked it, and ate it fine, but I wouldn't buy again.
Amber J.
Indianapolis, IN
These are the very best. So convenient, and packed full of fruits and veggies. I thought it was a great thing for my baby and now that he's a toddler we still always make sure one is in the diaper bag!
Jessica W.
Beaver Falls, PA
My niece enjoys this particular flavor very much and the price of these pouches is relatively inexpensive. I like how convenient these pouches are for on-the-go.
Lisa J.
Albany, OR
My son loves all of the earths best pouches and this is one of his favorite kinds. He loves to use the pouch to get it out himself instead of me feeding him.
Stacey D.
Sparrows Pt, MD
This was probably my daughters favorite flavor of the earths best fruit and grain puree. I love that these are organic, convenient and also delicious.
jeniffer  s.
It this product work for my one year old boy?
Amairani S.
Oklahoma City, OK
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Are these good? I have a 6 month old and I want some snacks for him. Any suggestions on good and healthy snacks?