BY EARTH'S BEST

• What is your little ones favorite flavor?2 Answers
Tiffany B.
Bought a ten pack of these when my son first started on baby food. He loved them and so did I. Did not want to do store bought bu the fact that they are organic is what swayed me!
Manal K.
Meridian, MS
When my first son was younger he really enjoyed this baby food! Totally looking forward to my youngest beginning solids soon to try it out ! :)
Christain S.
Greensboro, NC
My son seemed to enjoy the taste of this baby food, and I enjoyed that it was natural and organic. I really have nothing bad to say about it!
Kathy M.
My daughter really enjoyed this brand of baby food. I like that it's organic and the taste is very different from the other brands.
Angela W.
Royal Oak, MI
Really great value! Can't beat the price for an organic baby food plus both of my boys loved it as one of their first foods.
Mary F.
Cowlesville, Ny
What is your little ones favorite flavor?