BY EARTH'S BEST

Laura M.
Louisville, KY
ya'll.. I grew up on Sesame Street so of course this attracted my eye. I love these little graham crackers. They are super yummy, crunchy, and easy to eat. I love that they are organic as well. They are a little pricey but that's the price you pay for wanting organic.
Amanda G.
These are good. They are a bit pricey but are Organic. My kids liked them, but they also like he natures best which has a version just like these. I think the big bird certainly helps sell them! I still buy them as a snack since they have enough great qualities.
Rebecca P.
Cambria, CA
I like this brand for my kids. The taste of this product is great. Strong flavor without tons of sweet. I love it when this brand goes on sale but have no problem paying retail for them. The one thing I don't like about it is it does make a bit of crumbs. I really like the teething biscuits because they don't but the kids enjoyed them.
Desiree L.
This was one of my daughters favorite snack and still is to this day! It actually taste like the flavor it promotes unlike some brands which taste like cardboard. They are the perfect size for little hands!
Breanna R.
These are even food to me! Haha. They are the perfect size for little hands. Babies R Us carries a lot of the Sesame Street food varieties. They can be a little higher in price.
Rachel B.
Earth's Best Organic products are a MUST for babies and toddlers! We've had great luck using these for both of our children. This crackers taste great, and are a nice size and shape for little hands and stomachs. Best of all, they're organic! While I would opt for the less expensive, regular graham crackers for older children, these are definitely worth the extra money for little ones!
meylin A.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
My toddler loves to munch on these cookies. She enjoys them in a yogurt or just plain snackin. Not messy at all and I love that they are Organic. This brand makes a lot of good snacks that my kid loves. Definitely recommend! healthy without having to leave you with mom guilt ☺️
Crystal Q.
Humble, TX
My little one loved earths best snacks. They're good quality and good tasting for the price. The ingredients used as well leave us mom guilt free! They're a little pricey however considering the amount you get in each box
Ali H.
Placerville, CA
My son loves these! He's been teething so these are perfect! Yummy and helps with his pain! I love that their healthy and I don't have to worry about him choking! Definitely recommend these to other parents!
Nina R.
My daughter loves these cookies! Earth's Best makes so many great organic snacks which I feel good about feeding to my kids. We don't give lots of snacks, but when we do these are a favorite in our house!
Catherine H.
CINCINNATI, OH
Where can you buy these?
Nikki S.
Is this tasty? Where can i buy ? How much ?
kelly m.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
How do these taste? Are they good?
courtney w.
Chesapeake, VA
Are they organic
Tessla D.
Indio, CA
Are these good for are little one, my daughter is 6 months I wonder if these still might be too hard for her