BY EARTH'S BEST

Includes 3 of each: Apple Butternut Squash. Banana Mango. Sweet Potato Apricot. Carrot Tomato. Sweet Potato and Chicken. Summer Vegetable. And More! Is a special combination of organic fruits and vegetables Is designed to provide antioxidant power through naturally rich blends Earth s Best Organic Antioxidant fruit and vegetable blends are an excellent source of antioxidant vitamins A & C 24 - 4 oz Jars ~ Total Net Wt. 6 Lbs. see more...

Kim M.
This is the only brand I'll use when I want to feed my child pre-made food with meat in it. I'm much more comfortable using these than other brands.
Brenda M.
Glendale, AZ
I love how many combinations they offer. Also I always taste what foods I give my kids and these are good. They are tasty and have good consistency
Farrah g.
Minot Afb, ND
My son loved this food! Organic and taste great. It has a naturally sweeter clean taste to it. They have a good variety of foods to choose from as well throughout the age groups.
margaret m.
Morehead City, NC
This is the only food I will feed my boys. While I prefer fresh homemade organic food, I love that I can turn to these when we are in rush!
Lyndsey S.
W Hempstead, NY
This food was the only thing we fed our son and he loved it!! Every favor he finished!
Lauren J.
Campbellsville, KY
Love the combinations. Love that its organic. I trust when I feed this to my dd its all natural
Shelby D.
New Freeport, PA
I bought these for my daughter when she was a baby. And for some reason, she refused to eat any of them. I'm not sure why, but she didn't like a single flavor