Earth's Best Organic All Natural Homestyle Organic Mini Waffles - 8 CT uploaded by Michael V.

BY EARTH'S BEST

Earth's Best® Organic All Natural Homestyle Organic Mini Waffles - 8 CT.
123 Sesame Street®.
Healthy habits for life.
A great start to a lifetime of good health.
Whole grain 12g or more per serving.
12g whole grain per serving.
Excellent source of Iron, zinc and six B Vitamins.
32 mini waffles (8 sets of 4).
USDA organic.
Keep frozen. see more...

Maria V.
Maria V.
Foodie Expert
I am not fan of boxed food! I was never raised this way! But gotta say that these waffles taste really good! It doesn't feel like fake or something. Very good taste and would buy it again if I'm having little guests or if I'm in a hurry
Jenifer P.
Jenifer P.
Mom toddler loves these waffles. They are prefect for little hands and little bellies. They taste great and are a healthier option over other waffle brands.
Lynn M.
Lynn M.
East Peoria, IL
I love these waffles. My daughter eats them a lot for breakfast. They taste great and do not even need syrup on them. I love that they are a healthier, organic alternative to Eggos. Easy to cook. Since they are frozen, I buy a bunch of them to keep on hand. Very convenient and healthy breakfast!
Lauren P.
Lauren P.
Foodie Expert
My son loves waffles I don't want him to have waffles all the time obviously so I discovered these and how much better than are for him than most other waffles. They have a good taste if you put syrup on them but plain they are super grainy to me.
Gabriela C.
Gabriela C.
Garland, TX
When we are having a very busy morning these waffles take off the stress of making breakfast. I usually pair them with some fruit and their yogurt as a substitute for syrup. Breakfast feast for my 3 year old..
Jada W.
Jada W.
Philadelphia, PA
Foodie Expert
I was very hesitant to buying these waffles because i didn't imagine myself enjoying them. I was very surprised to learn that i liked these waffles. The texture is nice and overall has a good taste.