Earth's Best Organic 2nd Wholesome Breakfast, Variety Pack, 4.5-Ounce (Pack of 12)

BY EARTH'S BEST

Shana C.
Earthbest gets my vote any day. I love their products. When I don't have time to prepare fresh food, this is my go to winner.
Robyn F.
Bakersfield, CA
Loved to have such a handy Organic baby food available to me. I loved making my daughters food from scratch but this was great when I didn't have time!
Layne W.
Mount Olive, AL
Moderately priced but on sale on occasion. Taste is good but need more variety.
Kaitlin M.
Just tried these for the first time for my 10month old and I love them! Such a great price and I only feed her organic! Plus i love being crafty so I am trying to find something to do with the jars!
Used to buy these for my girls when they were babies all the time. They loved them and they come in a lot of flavors. Really recommend them.