Earth's Best Organic 2nd Antioxidant Blend Carrot Tomato, 4 Ounce Jars (Pack of 12)

BY EARTH'S BEST

Ruth D.
Ruth D.
Springfield, MA
With a lil one that don't want to eat as much these actually where very good when it came to spoon feeding
Danielle B.
Danielle B.
My son used to eat these when it was time to introduce veggies/fruits into his diet. He seemed to like the flavor and being organic was nice too. I didn't make babyfood myself much so these were a great alternative to homemade.
Amelia w.
Amelia w.
Gray, GA
I have a very picky eater. However she loved these. She gobbled them right up whenever I brought them out. Highly recommend!
Lyn S.
Lyn S.
Midland, MI
It was extremely important to introduce vegetables in the diet as much as fruits. My daughter loved the taste of theseā€¦and I liked that they were organic. Working full time I was unable to make babyfood myself. This was the next best thing.