Baby & ToddlerDiaperingEarth's Best
Nursery Wipes Lavender & Lemongrass - 300 Count

Earth's Best Nursery Wipes Lavender & Lemongrass - 300 Count

by Earth's Best

These wipes are a great way to keep your baby s crib, stroller, car seat and nursery clean. This formula combines cleansing herbal oils, including lavender and lemongrass, while keeping your hands feeling soft and smooth, leaving no harmful residue. Only natural, nontoxic, hypoallergenic ingredients are used with no dyes or perfumes. These wipes are made from a chlorine-free fabric that provides a softer texture.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Earth's Best Nursery Wipes Lavender & Lemongrass - 300 Count!
How would you rate this product?
Jessica D.
Carey, ID
I keep these in my diaper bag at all times. It comes in handy when at the zoo, grocery store, dr office (any place that has a bazillion germs). I love how these are natural and non toxic.
Cierra J.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I got these on sale at Babies r us. They got the job done but I personally don't care for the smell which is Lavender & lemongrass. It reminds me of the smell of hospitals.

Looking for your answer?