Earth's Best® Non-GMO Plant Based Infant Formula uploaded by Angela A.Earth's Best® Non-GMO Plant Based Infant Formula uploaded by Ntia C.

BY EARTH'S BEST

Earth's Best ® Non-GMO Plant Based Infant Formula with DHA & ARA is made with high quality protein, carbohydrates, vitamins, minerals and Omega-3 DHA and Omega-6 ARA essential fatty acids. These are special nutrients found in breast milk for baby's brain and eye development. If your baby is lactose intolerant, this easy-to-digest plant based infant powder formula with iron meets all FDA requirements for infant nutrition*. This product is available in a 23.2 oz can.

• DHA & ARA for brain and eye development
  • Lactose free
  • Iron fortified
  • Non-GMO (no genetically modified ingredients)
  • Meets all FDA requirements for infant nutrition

Ingredients: ORGANIC CORN SYRUP SOLIDS, SOY PROTEIN, ORGANIC PALM OLEIN OR PALM OIL, ORGANIC SOY OIL, ORGANIC COCONUT OIL, ORGANIC HIGH OLEIC (SAFFLOWER OR SUNFLOWER) OIL, AND LESS THAN 1%: MORTIERELLA ALPINA OIL*, DHA ALGAL OIL (SCHIZOCHYTRIUM)**, ASCORBYL PALMITATE, L-CARNITINE, L-METHIONINE, MIXED TOCOPHEROL CONCENTRATE, ORGANIC SOY LECITHIN, TAURINE, CALCIUM CHLORIDE, CALCIUM PHOSPHATE, CUPRIC SULFATE, FERROUS SULFATE, MAGNESIUM CHLORIDE, MANGANESE SULFATE, POTASSIUM BICARBONATE, POTASSIUM CHLORIDE, POTASSIUM CITRATE, POTASSIUM HYDROXIDE, POTASSIUM IODIDE, SODIUM CITRATE, SODIUM SELENITE, ZINC SULFATE, ASCORBIC ACID, BETA-CAROTENE, BIOTIN, CALCIUM PANTOTHENATE, CHOLINE BITARTRATE, CYANOCOBALAMIN, FOLIC ACID, INOSITOL, NIACINAMIDE, PYRIDOXINE HYDROCHLORIDE, RIBOFLAVIN, THIAMINE HYDROCHLORIDE, VITAMIN A PALMITATE, VITAMIN D (CHOLECALCIFEROL), VITAMIN E (dl-ALPHA TOCOPHERYL ACETATE), VITAMIN K (PHYTONADIONE). CONTAINS SOY INGREDIENTS

• Has anyone actually had problems with this formula? It se...1 Answers
Stephanie T.
Buford , GA
Purchased at: Target
Love the cleaner ingredients compared to other brands. Loved that it was dairy free. You do need to make sure you shake very well because it tends to easily clump up
Alisha M.
I have been breastfeeding my son for 9 months and unfortunately I produce milk, but to pump out was impossible and irritating. My husband and I decided to give our son formula for those dates nights, so we decided to try this formula since it says it's the closest to breastfed babies. No shocker, I loved it! It was good on his tummy and he loves it, not as much as boogie milk, but close enough.
Ashley U.
Fort huachuca, AZ
My daughter was born a preemie and had to be syringe fed until about 2 months old. With that being said I wasn't able to produce enough milk for her so we have to give her formula. I tried all the big brand names with think of when doing formula. My daughter was constantly fussy, crying and constipated. My mom purchased her Earth's Best because we were pretty desperate. I'm so thankful she did because this was the only thing she was perfectly fine on. Doesn't give her any problems at all which I love!! It does smell like potatoes, but you get use to it. You also have to shake it up well or let it sit for a bit and then shake it up good for it to dissolve the best.
Katy K.
Oceanside, CA
I breastfed my son to 5 months, and then introduced formula and weened him. This was the first formula I tried because it was organic... And we just did not like it. It didn't mix very well, it seemed like we always had clumps left in the bottle... And my son was not reacting as I'd hoped. We tried a few of this brands formulas and then switched to the honest company formula when we heard about it, and it was night and day! The Honest Company formula is by far the best, see for yourself! Hope this helps :)
Angela A.
Spanish fork, UT
I love that this formula is organic and non GMO. It's the closest thing to breastmilk I have found, and my baby tolerates it well. She has a very sensitive stomach, and she loves this formula. I breastfeed my baby, but I supplement her with this formula at night to help her sleep a little better. So far, so good!
Kimb P.
Cartersville, GA
Earth's best makes a lot of great organic baby products. One of the main issues that led me to try organic formula was the presence of soy in most commercial formulas. Earth's Best markets two types of formula that I know of, a "soy based" and the "organic", which led me to believe that the "organic" would not be soy based. However after further research, it turns out it IS soy based but it took a lot of research to find out exactly how much. Other than that, I'd rate the formula an 8 out of 10, still better than most of the big name brands.
Danielle N.
Berkley, MA
I struggled with low milk supply when nursing my daughter. I felt good about this formula to supplement my milk with. It was easy to mix & my daughter took to it I started doing part formula part milk & then when my supply ran out I switched entirely to this formula. There were no adverse affects on my daughters health or development as I feared as a neurotic first time mom.
Valerie S.
Pataskala, OH
After pouring over ingredients lists for months before i needed to formula feed, this had the least offensive items in it, without being a small fortune. there are so many questionable items in formula i didn't know if i would ever find one acceptable to me. this has been just fine for my son - no excessive spit up, allergic reactions or any other adverse effects.
Briana L.
St Bonifacius, MN
I would give this formula a 10-star rating if I could! Our daughter drank this formula after figuring out that other formulas (based with cows milk) irritated her. This worked PERFECTLY for her and I love that it's organic so we know it doesn't have added preservatives, dyes, or estrogen. We are now using this on our third baby and he also loves it and does very well on it. We will continue to use this formula for any future children we may have. Highly recommend!
Vivian G.
I was having a hard time nursing my baby and needed to bottle feed so when a dear friend of mine introduced me to this formula it was a lifesaver for me. My baby had no problem with this formula and i was still able to partially nurse him. I definitely loved that it was organic and i was giving him the second best choice. ORGANIC FORMULA
Veronica B.
Clay City, IN
Has anyone actually had problems with this formula? It seems to be really widely accepted by babies!

Amazon