Earth's Best Junior Baby Food Organic My First Soup, Butternut Squash Bisque, 6 Ounce Jars (Pack of 12)

BY EARTH'S BEST

Nicole F.
Shillington, PA
Mega Parent Expert
First off, this was the only brand of baby food my child would eat. Such a life savor, the consistency is nice and the price is affordable. I've had other parents who swore by this food as well. Give it a try!
Jacie S.
My daughter loved this! Its easy and convenient to have on hand for my toddler. This is why my daughter loves butternut.
Jade M.
Tigard, OR
Mega Parent Expert
I am not usually a fan of jarred baby food, they add preservatives so that it can sit on a shelf for years before you even buy it. But not Earths Best! They use organic ingredients and add no preservatives (other than citric acid). While my son refuses to eat anything from a jar I can say that if I bought baby food I would buy this.
Lauren D.
Love the variety of Earth's Best! My kids loved the soups and it's convenient when there is no time to purée food for them.