BY EARTH'S BEST

Earth's best organic second foods are the perfect choice when babies are ready for new tastes and textures. With unique varieties and flavor combinations, baby will experience a new world of flavors and blends. They are fortified with vitamins and minerals including vitamins a, c and e and zinc, plus protein and fiber to meet the needs of growing babies. usda organic. organically grown, without potentially harmful pesticides or herbicides. see more...

Rachel D.
Rachel D.
Mega Parent Expert
Organic carrots yes please. This band is available at most of our local grocery stores. And our local WIC program accepts this brand as well. Making sure baby gets the necessary fruits and veggies is super important. Having it be organic and taste good is perfect.
Katie L.
Katie L.
Knightdale , NC
I love this brand, I have feed it to both of my kids. I also like that there is a wide variety of flavors to choose from.
Ellen k.
Ellen k.
San Diego, CA
This is the only brand of formula, diapers, etc I would give to my daughter. This company obviously takes pride in their products and actually cares who it goes to. I felt good giving her this brand. I love the wide variety of favors.
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Bryn Mawr, PA
I like that Whole Foods stocks these. My daughter liked some of them, but she wasn't a fan of some of the combinations (Chicken and Stars, for example). There isn't much of a variety past the single fruits and veggies, but this is a decent option for healthy food for your baby.