Earths Best Earth's Best Crunchin' Grahams - Honey Sticks - 1 ct. uploaded by Maricela S.

BY EARTH'S BEST

Earth's Best Organic Crunchin' Grahams Honey SticksMake wholesome snacking fun and delicious with Crunchin' Grahams sticks. The sweet sensation of cinnamon complements the classic flavor of a graham cracker for an award-winning combination in a finger-friendly snack for toddlers. Made with whole wheat flour, they are a good source of whole grains. They contain iron to help transport oxygen throughout your body, zinc to boost your body's ability to fight infection, and B vitamins to unlock energy in carbohydrates. Features: USDA organic Classic graham cracker flavor with a hint of honey, finger-friendly snack for toddlers Made with whole wheat flour Excellent source of iron, zinc and 6 B vitamins No growth hormones, antibiotics, steroids or potentially harmful pesticides or herbicides No hydrogenated oils No trans saturated fats No artificial flavors, colors, preservatives see more...

Maricela S.
browns summit, nc
My toddler loves them. They are small enough for him to eat alone and box comes with plenty for the price. Purchased them at target for the first time and will continue to buy them. Earths Best Earth's Best Crunchin' Grahams - Honey Sticks - 1 ct.
Blanca F.
Nuevo, CA
I didn't really care much for the taste a d texture of these cookie sticks (and yes I do eat my sons snacks before he does lol) my son wasn't a fan either. He ate a couple but then would tell me "not those mommy" when he would see the box. I personally wouldn't buy these anymore but I also think maybe younger kids would enjoy these.
K W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I can only find these on Amazon (non promoted review) as a multi pack. The value is so-so, under $4 a box. These are good as a cookie crumb topping and could probably be subbed where a graham cracker crust or crushed oreo is mentioned in a recipe. Tends to crumble, but most you can dip in a caramel or peanut butter as an afternoon snack (they are fortified pretty well and low calorie, only 90 for 11 sticks).
Alicia J.
Sellersburg, IN
My son made me get these because of his obsession with elmo and they turned out pretty good, to him. Seem to be messy with my other child but my 2 yr old eats them like cookies and i don't have to worry about sharp edges
Melanie R.
My son loves these. I am not sure if they are any better than other Graham crackers because their actually a pretty healthy snack. But you can't say no to Elmo.
Crystal A.
My toddlers love these so much! They are gone from the plate in a manner of seconds. The munchkins seem to like them with sliced apple or grape best.
Michelle P.
Murrieta, CA
Back in 2012 I tried these before going vegan they were so good! My daughter was around 2 years old and these kept her busy while I got things done.