Earth's Best Earths Best 3rd Stage Organic Junior Butternut Squash Bisque Soup, 6 Ounce -- 12 per case.

BY EARTH'S BEST

Tracy h.
Port Huron, MI
I liked to feed my daughter organic foods so this had me excited. I was worried she wouldn't like it but it became the main food I bought for her.
Rosey K.
I love to feed my daughter organic food so when I saw this line in the aisles i was very excited. My daughter loves it too!
Kelly k.
My son had a hard time taking his vegetables but with this brand he ate them they taste and smell much better
Tiffany P.
Ocala, FL
I love all Earths Best products, and this baby food stage 3 is no different. My daughter loves this flavor.
Tracy V.
Crown Point, IN
My kids loved squash when they were small. It was easy to serve because these jars are easy to heat up.