Earth's Best Earths Best 3rd Stage Organic Junior Butternut Squash Bisque Soup, 6 Ounce -- 12 per case.

BY EARTH'S BEST

Kelly k.
My son had a hard time taking his vegetables but with this brand he ate them they taste and smell much better
Tiffany P.
Ocala, FL
I love all Earths Best products, and this baby food stage 3 is no different. My daughter loves this flavor.
Tracy V.
Graham, WA
My kids loved squash when they were small. It was easy to serve because these jars are easy to heat up.
Tracy h.
Port Huron, MI
I liked to feed my daughter organic foods so this had me excited. I was worried she wouldn't like it but it became the main food I bought for her.
Rosey K.
I love to feed my daughter organic food so when I saw this line in the aisles i was very excited. My daughter loves it too!