BY EARTH'S BEST

Earth's Best 2nd Foods Apple Peach OatmealEarth's Best Fruit & Grain Purees offer deliciously fresh flavors in convenient, squeezable pouches for ages 6 months and up. These unique blends of premium organic fruit and hearty whole grains are an ideal infant meal or a wholesome snack for your toddler. Recommended Age: 6 months and upFeatures: USDA organic, kosher 25% daily value of antioxidant vitamins A, E and zinc45% daily value of vitamin C No artificial flavors, colors, or preservatives see more...

• Lots of other brands that sell these, why is this your favorite? 2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Elizabeth M.
Marietta, GA
Not only do I love the taste of Earth's Best (I'd eat them) but my kiddo loves them too! This one is no exception- we keep these on hand for breakfast because they are more filling than many of the other pouches. They are often on sale and we try to buy them in bulk!
Daphne W.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Earthsbest pouches are awesome! Easy to pack when you are on the go and need a quick easy snack that fills them up that's also healthy! We have bought all the different flavors and my kids liked almost all.
Nicole O.
Macedon, Ny
Earths best products really are the best!! My children love them, especially in these pouches!! Great way to squeeze in a few extra fruits and veggies without them even noticing!! My son thought these were ice cream for the longest time!!!
Emma B.
Round Lk Bch, IL
I love these for when we are on the road. Whether we are in the car or on a plane, these are easy to have in our snack bag. even my 3.5yr old will still eat some of them. She's getting pickier as she gets older of course.
Elizabeth B.
buffalo, NY
One of my baby girls favorites for sure . We buy it every week as a snack. She will reach for it and then sign for more when the packet it empty. Doesn't normally like oatmeal but the peach and apple make it great.
carrie a.
Lancaster, NY
My 2 year old eats these everyday, and my 8 month old is following right behind him. Great nutrition in a easy to go to package. Good for transporting in a diaper badg
Stacey S.
Roseville , MI
I love these organic pouches! I wish they would make them see through however because I've heard that they can harvest mold - not this brand, but just in particular
Anna S.
My 2 yr old son enjoy's Earth Best pouches, his favorite are the ones with Elmo though. When he was younger he would eat all of the flavors.
Meagan V.
Favorite brand of baby food and I love the convenience of the pouch! My son loves the oatmeal flavors and I love that they're organic!
Jaleasa A.
Providence, RI
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This is a really good food for kids its mess free they actual like the taste and it isnt a bad price for the amount you get
Michelle C.
Lots of other brands that sell these, why is this your favorite?