BY EARTH'S BEST

Earth's Best 2nd Foods Apple Peach OatmealEarth's Best Fruit & Grain Purees offer deliciously fresh flavors in convenient, squeezable pouches for ages 6 months and up. These unique blends of premium organic fruit and hearty whole grains are an ideal infant meal or a wholesome snack for your toddler. Recommended Age: 6 months and upFeatures: USDA organic, kosher 25% daily value of antioxidant vitamins A, E and zinc45% daily value of vitamin C No artificial flavors, colors, or preservatives see more...

• Lots of other brands that sell these, why is this your favorite? 2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Jaleasa A.
Providence, RI
Mega Parent Expert
This is a really good food for kids its mess free they actual like the taste and it isnt a bad price for the amount you get
Dana M.
This is organic and my little ones love it to grab and go! earths best has great flavors.
Emma B.
Round Lk Bch, IL
I love these for when we are on the road. Whether we are in the car or on a plane, these are easy to have in our snack bag. even my 3.5yr old will still eat some of them. She's getting pickier as she gets older of course.
Anna S.
My 2 yr old son enjoy's Earth Best pouches, his favorite are the ones with Elmo though. When he was younger he would eat all of the flavors.
Natalie P.
Granbury, TX
My kids were really picky when it came to food! This was one of the brands and kinds they actually loved!
carrie a.
Lancaster, NY
My 2 year old eats these everyday, and my 8 month old is following right behind him. Great nutrition in a easy to go to package. Good for transporting in a diaper badg
Stacey S.
Roseville, MI
I love these organic pouches! I wish they would make them see through however because I've heard that they can harvest mold - not this brand, but just in particular
Nicole O.
Macedon, Ny
Earths best products really are the best!! My children love them, especially in these pouches!! Great way to squeeze in a few extra fruits and veggies without them even noticing!! My son thought these were ice cream for the longest time!!!
Meagan V.
Favorite brand of baby food and I love the convenience of the pouch! My son loves the oatmeal flavors and I love that they're organic!
Jennifer S.
Tulsa, OK
My daughter loves all Ella foods flavors! This one is a great "on the go" breakfast option!
Michelle C.
Lots of other brands that sell these, why is this your favorite?