BY EARTH'S BEST

First Pears Baby Food Puree. First Foods - 4 Months & Up. Pear Flavor. USDA Organic. 25% Daily Value of Vitamins A, E & Zinc. 45% Daily Value of Vitamin C. 2 Grams of Fiber. Kosher. Unsweetened & Unsalted. Vegan. No Genetically Engineered Ingredients. Check Out the Earth s Best Difference: see more...

• "Awesome yummy flavor combinations!" in 2 reviews
  • "I tend to taste most of the food I feed my son just to see and it was actually pretty good!" in 1 review
  • "These are great they really are, variety of flavors, great quick snack, im giving this 3 stars because they are MESSY! " in 1 review
Ashley M.
Henderson, TX
Easy to travel with and super yummy. I tend to taste most of the food I feed my son just to see and it was actually pretty good! I would eat this as a snack for myself ;)
Katherine W.
Mcminnville, OR
These have a good flavor and are consistently smooth. You can squirt directly into your child's mouth or put on a spoon. Perfect for a snack or a small meal.
April L.
These were a big hit for my son, he loved theses pouches and I loved the easy convenience of them! Definitely a must for on the go moms!
Kris L.
DuBois, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
These are great they really are, variety of flavors, great quick snack, I'm giving this 3 stars because they are MESSY!
Aly G.
Mesa, AZ
My son loves these so much, he has to have more than one a day! his favorite are the veggie ones like carrots an peas
Shannon D.
Tacoma, WA
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Earths best, yes please, want the best for my baby always. This one is a mommy pleaser. Look at the label!
Jillian S.
These are my little guy's favorite! Great flavor combinations. He loves the fruit/veggie combos.
Danielle N.
Berkley, MA
Easy to use. Great tasting. My daughter fed them to herself. She just sucked the food right out
Amanda B.
Ann Arbor, MI
These are great! Awesome yummy flavor combinations! Little one loves these pouches!
Shannon D.
Tacoma, WA
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
What's your baby's favorite kind?