BY EARTH'S BEST

Earth's best organic vegetable baby food purees offer a healthy meal rich in vitamins a, e and c, for babies 6 months or older. easy to store and even easier to carry, this little pouch carries a big, flavorful punch of healthy nutrients and minerals to help your baby grow. usda organic. no artificial flavors, colors, or preservatives. organically grown, without potentially harmful pesticides or herbicides. see more...

Vilma R.
Los Angeles, CA
Whoever invented pouches is brilliant!! It's like applesauce for veggetables. My 15month old loves them! Not only are they lighter than jars (which I long ago stopped using) but she can assert her fledgling independence and feed herself. And she gets a variety of veggies that she'd never get on such a regular basis.
Nichole D.
These things are a lifesaver! My son still enjoys these at age 2.5, and being he is such a picky eater it's a great way to get him to eat fruits and veggies!
Veronica P.
Loved these two veggies as a flavor pairing. And the best thing if my kid was constipated was this, she's poop it out without fail by the end of the day.
Cortney G.
Scurry, TX
My daughter is 3 and still loves these as a snack. She calls them applesauce, I've never tasted but I'm guessing they are good. She is picky.
Mariah B.
San Tan Vly, AZ
Not only are these healthy and yummy but my son loved them! He wasn't much of a vegetable eater so I'm thankful these hid that veggie taste!
Rebekah T.
These are so convenient for on the go and they must taste amazing because my daughter would eat them right up!
sridevi k.
Atlanta, GA
My daughter like this very much she don't like pureed food ,but she like this one...i am so glad