BY EARTH'S BEST

Earth's best organic baby food purees are specially fortified with a unique vitamin blend of antioxidant vitamins a, c & e plus zinc that are essential for normal growth and development. zinc and antioxidant vitamins a, c and e help to support baby's immune system and overall good health. vitamin a is good for eye development. usda organic and kosher. no artificial flavors, colors, or preservatives. organically grown, without potentially harmful pesticides or herbicides. pouches are resealable and shelf stable. see more...

Sushmitha K.
Sushmitha K.
Super awesome for quick on the go meals.. it's fresh and organic.. While at home I prefer cooking rather than giving these but while planning to go out I carry these as it is super easy and quick and moreover my baby loves the taste
Jami N.
Jami N.
BEAUFORT, SC
My daughter, and myself (lol) love these!! They are fresh tasting, easy to eat, pretty much spill/mess proof. A great healthy snack to have at home, or take along with you anywhere.
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
My baby loves earths best organic foods. I like knowing that my baby is getting the best first foods thAt are chemical and pesticide free. She likes the taste . I find the re sealable pouches to be very convenient and portable.
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Fort worth, TX
My baby girl loved this when she was a baby. Especially because of the great taste plus it was fruit. I tasted it and it wasn't bad at all it was actually good. Especially for a snack if you want to.
Ashley N.
Ashley N.
Lebanon, PA
My niece loves these things. what a great invention to keep things cleaner while eating. Super convenient to carry around too.
Raven W.
Raven W.
Newhall, CA
Super awesome for quick on the go meals or snacks for older kids! My daughter really enjoys them!
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
Sunnyvale, CA
I love these because they are completely all natural. My one yr old loves them Cruz she gets to be independent.
Victoria C.
Victoria C.
Talk about fast food! I give this to my son..in three minutes. ...gone baby! Healthy...easy to handle, may get a little messy every once in a while. But a fantastic product.
Kelley R.
Kelley R.
Somerset, MA
My little girl loves this as a baby and asks for it still at age 3! It's a quick, healthy snack she can eat without making a giant mess. She is a grazer, so it's perfect!
Sandra S.
Sandra S.
Bloomington, CA
Mega Parent Expert
Do these actually taste good?