BY EARTH'S BEST

Your child will enjoy Earth's Best Organic Pear Carrot Apricot Baby Food Puree in its convenient squeeze pack. It is designed for stage three infants, who are over 9 months of age. Each serving of the Earth's Best baby food includes essential vitamins... see more...

• "My daughter loves this flavor!" in 1 review
  • "My kids can't stand this stuff for some odd reason, I mostly make all of my baby food or they just eat most of what we eat, but, I have gotten these for when we're out and about for a nice little snack or a little meal for the younger one's and they couldn't stand the flavor mixes that were offered, maybe try some different combos but, these aren't appealing to my little one." in 1 review
Amber C.
Amber C.
One of my daughters favorite flavors.. Love these for convenience and their wide range of flavors... I open the top n my daughter just sucks it out.. This food pouch invention is amazing!!
Crissy K.
Crissy K.
My daughter loves this flavor! The best part about these is that I know she's getting fruits and veggies into her diet and she's loving them!
Sarah  E.
Sarah E.
Anderson, SC
My kids can't stand this stuff for some odd reason, I mostly make all of my baby food or they just eat most of what we eat, but, I have gotten these for when we're out and about for a nice little snack or a little meal for the younger one's and they couldn't stand the flavor mixes that were offered, maybe try some different combos but, these aren't appealing to my little one. Another thing about these is it's great if your child has great motor control and can control the pressure they put on the pack, but, for children that are old enough to do it on their own but still young enough to eat baby food this just isn't an easy task for them, so they end up making a huge mess, maybe make a valve or something on it so only a certain amount comes out at a time.
Erika M.
Erika M.
Salem, OR
I am so thankful for these pouches!!! My older kids play sports year round so these were awesome to take to sporting events. I know that it's because of these that my 3 year old will prefer to eat fruit and veggies now over anything else I put on her plate. She grabs tomatoes and eats them like an apple!! I love it!
Jennifer R.
Jennifer R.
My child loves pears and carrots and while I thought the combination sounds dreadful, he loves it.
Alice B.
Alice B.
Je crois que ça doit être pas pire, mais sa doit être bourrer de sucre, sérieusement plus qu'il y a de fruits.