BY EARTH'S BEST

Recommended for infants 4 months and up Gently aides babies' digestion USDA organic: no growth hormones, antibiotics, steroids or potentially harmful pesticides or herbicides Excellent source of vitamin C Vegan Wheat Free No added salt, sugar No artificial flavors, colors, preservatives Kosher certified Earth's Best Organic provides "better for baby" products with the freshest, purest ingredients, so parents can nurture their baby's health with the utmost confidence. see more...

• Why does this the product title say earth's best when it ...1 Answers
Earths Best 39240 1st Food Organic Prunes Baby Food
  • "A pantry staple and always a good stack even if your little one isn't constipated" in 1 review
  • "I do baby led weaning with my daughter but it is always good to have baby food prunes on hand for when she gets a little backed up (constipated)." in 1 review
Erin P.
Livonia, MI
My review is based on reading the label of this vs non organic. Awful list of ingredients! So many compared to the original ones that have water and prunes. Can't believe people would buy this
LIFE SAVER! I still feed my daughter these even though she's 17 months now. They are great and tasty. The texture is smooth and will free up a constipated baby/toddler instantly!
Caitlin M.
Tamarac, FL
A pantry staple! We do baby led weaning and the prunes help keep her regular as her little tummy gets used to eating grown up foods. We give it to her every couple of days.
AJ J.
Lovettsville, VA
Honestly, the best baby food on the market. It's our everyday food - she has it three meals a day and I know I can trust it to be safe, healthy, and organic.
Meagan F.
These prunes are a life saver! Both of my kids absolutely loved them for taste and best of all it helped them have regular potty times ! It helps wonders.
Jessica  D.
We had to Feed my son prunes all the time when he was tiny do to constipation. And these prunes all ways got the job done. And he loved them.
Lauren L.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
If you want your baby to poop, almost within the hour, this is the purée to give. Prunes left my son free of his constipation. Thank God.
Brandi E.
austin, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
This is one of the only brands of baby food my son would eat. Baby food kind of taste discussing but this doesn't taste so bad.
Teresa M.
Bayville, NJ
Works wonders! I give these daily to my son. It helps him regulate! My cabinet always is full of these!
Samantha B.
Cuyahoga falls
My son wouldn't eat the carrots or the green beans from this brand but loved the peas!
Caitlin M.
Tamarac, FL
Why does this the product title say earth's best when it is a Gerber product? I did my review based on the product image since that's what I have my experience with.

back