Earth's Best 2nd Foods Fruit & Grain - Banana Raspberry Brown Rice - 4.2 oz - 6 pk

BY EARTH'S BEST #87 in Baby Food

Earth's Best 2nd Foods Banana Raspberry Brown Rice - 6 pkEarth's Best Fruit & Grain Purees offer deliciously fresh flavors in convenient, squeezable pouches for ages 6 months and up. These unique blends of premium organic fruit and hearty whole grains are an ideal infant meal or a wholesome snack for your toddler. Recommended Age: 6 months and upFeatures: USDA organic, kosher 25% daily value of antioxidant vitamins A, E and zinc45% daily value of vitamin C No artificial flavors, colors, or preservatives see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Charna H.
I had to try this myself because personally I love bananas and raspberries and even I liked tis. My daughter loved these and would get so excited every time I'd pull one out for her to snack on. A little more pricey but a trust worthy brand name worth the cost.
Michelae H.
Indianapolis, IN
My children loved the flavor, and I like the nutrition. I purchased this from Marsh. I don't like the packaging, because it's wasteful. It is convenient, but it's not something I'd regularly buy because of the packaging. These are also very expensive. They're usually $2.99 each or 2 for $5.
Jessica W.
Beaver Falls, PA
My niece enjoys this particular flavor very much and the price of these pouches is relatively inexpensive. I like how convenient these pouches are for on-the-go.
Lisa J.
Albany, OR
My son loves all of the earths best pouches and this is one of his favorite kinds. He loves to use the pouch to get it out himself instead of me feeding him.
Kelly b.
Bay shore, NY
These are great. My toddler loves them. He drinks these down fast. I love that he is getting proper nutrition-and he gets excited when he sees them!
Melissa R.
Lodi, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love everything earths best and this is no exception. My son loves this flavor and it has just enough texture to keep him interested.
Eduardo R.
Delano, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
My sister feeds this to my little nephew he loves them very much he enjoys it and usually wants more and the taste is great.
Andrea N.
Mcallen, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This is very healthy for babies! My sister would give this to my niece when she was a baby and it helped keep her healthy.
Tania S.
My son loves all Earthspacks. He always ask me when going to the supermarket. Really easy to squeeze and
Very good taste
Princess R.
Bloomington , Ca
I love that this brand comes in pouches for easy carrying on the go. Highly recommend this brand the only one I buy.
Amairani S.
Oklahoma City, OK
Are these good? I have a 6 month old and I want some snacks for him. Any suggestions on good and healthy snacks?