BY EARTHRISE

Dietary Supplement. Green Superfood for Longevity*. California Grown. 100% Vegetarian. Earthrise® Spirulina Natural® - Feel the Energy of Nature s Green Superfood! Antioxidant Protection*. Cardiovascular Health*. Eye & Brain Health*. Immune Defense*. Anti-Aging Benefits*. Cellular Health*. Eat Your Spi. see more...

• I can't find spirulina by Marcus Roher :( That's what I was taki...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Amy S.
Woodside, NY
I notice a pickup in my energy and stamina whenever I take this daily. I've always gravitated towards this brand for spirulina because of the quality of sourcing. It's definitely expensive per bottle but it lasts a long time and you only need a little (tsp or so) per day so I think it's a great investment.
Danielle S.
I add Spirulina to my smoothies every morning for added supplements and greens since they are hard to consume throughout the day! Love the added boost and you can barely taste it which makes it even better because it doesn't look or smell too good!
Rebekah W.
I just recently started adding spirulina to my smoothies for that extra boost. I have found a few other brands I like better but this is easily accessible. I would say if you can get your hands on this one give it a try.
Caneel C.
Dallas, TX
Adding spirulina supplements to my diet absolutely made a difference in my energy, and how I felt all around. I like this product but it can definitely stain so be careful.
Anna C.
Middle River, MD
The price is good but I prefer the loose Spirulina so I can tell if it's rancid or not. The expiry dates are way too long for this product.
Mary V.
I take these every day and they really do boost my energy! this is also easily accessible!
Allison D.
I've used this product and it's pretty good, the only thing is it's a green colour that gets a bit chalky and stains your fingers, and I found it definitely has a cleansing effect so it's good to take when you are just going to be at home most of the day.
Cyan J.
Toronto , ON
My friend uses this by adding it to their drinks and meals everyday... She says it gives her an extra boost of energy. We are much alike so I trust her opinion, I will definitely be trying these!
Sarika M.
Henderson, NV
Fitspiration Expert
I can't find spirulina by Marcus Roher :( That's what I was taking back home. Great for face masks.