Hair CareHair ProductsConditioning TreatmentsMarrakesh
EARTHLY BODY X Original Leave In Treatment & Detangler 4oz

EARTHLY BODY Marrakesh X Original Leave In Treatment & Detangler 4oz

by Marrakesh

Our restorative blend of nutrient- rich Argan Oil, from Morocco, ultra fortifying Hemp Seed Oil, Panthenol, and pure botanical extracts instantly moisturizes and detangles, while helping to protect hair from damage. Provides long lasting frizz and...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of EARTHLY BODY Marrakesh X Original Leave In Treatment & Detangler 4oz!
katelyn L.
Olympia, WA
EARTHLY BODY Marrakesh X Original Leave In Treatment & Detangler 4oz uploaded by katelyn L.
I love this detangler!!!! It smells soooo good! It works very nicely to untangle my hair and leave it soft . I mostly love it for the smell, lol. Some say it’s kind of musky, I love it , I got it in FabFitFun box and have purchased several since .
Courtney A.
Paw Paw, MI
EARTHLY BODY Marrakesh X Original Leave In Treatment & Detangler 4oz uploaded by Courtney A.
I am obsessed with this product. I got it as a gift from a coworker who nominated me to this company for being in healthcare. Where I live we have hard city water, I sprayed this on after I got out and was actually able to run my fingers through my hair!!! Also the smell is amazing. I will be purchasing more from here on out. I was skeptical at first because I know Argan Oil can make people’s hair greasy but it didn’t at all even after completely dried like my picture shows. Healthy happy long hair here!
Lisa R.
Elgin, TX
EARTHLY BODY Marrakesh X Original Leave In Treatment & Detangler 4oz uploaded by Lisa R.
My dry textured, overcolored, fried, curly hair loves this leave-in conditioner like no other. This leave in treatment is incredibly hydrating and has brought life back to my curls after so many years of damage. The dangler is incredibly powerful too. My hair gets so tangled that often I leave my hair up in a bun and won't wear it down. This is the only detangler I will use moving forward because all others just can't do the trick. I have not had this soft of hair and curls since I was in high school which is more than a decade ago. Also, the smell is absolutely warm and delicious. It lasts long throughout the day and I love that I get a wiff of it throughout the day.
Myranda L.
Odessa, TX
This product was sent by the gods! I received it in my FabFitFun box and buy it every time it shows up in one of their sales. It makes my hair feel so so soft and super hydrated. The smell is amazing! Of they would sell this as a hair perfume I'd be sold too!
Maria A.
Menasha, WI
I really like this detangler. It’s no nourishing. I love using it in the winter. It really helps give your hair a little “life” when the hair looks a little drab. It’s overpriced but awesome! I will buy it again. I really recommend it, the ingredients are so great!
Rasha I.
Las Vegas , NV
I dyed my hair 2 months ago blonde color and my hair was so dry and hard to deal with. I got this product from fabfitfun box and I was so surprised. It helped me a lot, it's like magic. I spray on my hair after shower when it's still wet, leave me hair silky smooth and shiny
Amy H.
Gansevoort, NY
I don’t love this product. The smell is nice, but slightly too strong for me. This spray is a wonderful detangler, but the leave-in conditioner is lacking. My hair felt so dry and dehydrated after using this. I tried a few times and was left with the same straw-like texture. I will not purchase again, but I want to continue to use the product to see if there is any improvement.
Rachel E.
Minneapolis, MN
This detangler really works and it helps to restore my dry, color treated hair. I avoid my roots or it will lead to a greasy scalp for me. I get compliments on the amazing smell. The product is quite thick and sometimes blocks the sprayer. If it had heat protective qualities it would be the perfect product. I like to use it on days when I let my hair dry naturally in braids. I will be repurchasing.
Sheryl W.
Oneida, NY
I highly recommend this as a detangler. My daughter and I love the scent too which may be too strong for some. She has very thick snarly hair and with just 2-3 sprays her hair is soft and tangle free! I just recently bought a second bottle of this so we don’t run out.
K*Mill B.
Los Alamitos, CA
The Marrakesh line is great! ✨It has a distinctive fragrance that is nice, but not overwhelming. As someone with fine hair, I choose carefully when I’m using a leave in because many are too heavy. Not the case here! Does not weigh down hair and hydrates nicely. I really like this product - especially for my color treated hair during dryer seasons! 💖

Looking for your answer?