Earthly Body Marrakesh Oil (2 oz)

by Marrakesh

Marrakesh Oil provides deep moisturizing shine and conditioning to your hair and protects while you heat style or straighten. The lightweight extracts absorb instantly, leaving no greasy residue. Marrakesh Oil softens unruly hair while offering protection from the elements.

Is this a dry oil?
I love this product and the smell of it. This may sound odd, but do you know of any perfumes that smell similar to this product? Thanks!
Does anyone know if this oil has a scent?
Start your review of Earthly Body Marrakesh Oil (2 oz)!
Lancaster, PA
I really enjoy this hair oil. A tiny amount goes a long way and the bottle lasts forever. It’s great for dry/damaged hair and doesn’t leave an “oily” feel to hair.
Brunette / Brittleness, Damage, Split Ends / Dry, Straight, Fine
Millville, NJ
Earthly Body Marrakesh Oil (2 oz) uploaded by KookHee K.
First of all, the scent of hail oil is killing it. I enjoy the performance of oil for my hair and the scent as well. By the way, it's not light so it's better for fall and winter time.
Black / Brittleness, Damage, Dandruff / Straight, Thin
Fairfield, CA
The problem with having curly/wavy hair is the frizz.  One day during my lunch break I saw a woman with the most beautiful, shiny curls and I mustered up every ounce of confidence to ask a complete stranger what she used in her hair.  "Marrakesh," she said and said she bought it off Amazon.  I ordered it and loved it.  The shine and frizz control is better than any product that I've purchased at any grocery store and the smell... oh I love the smell.  I spray on my tips to body (not close to scalp) when my hair is wet and air dry.  My hair looks so healthy and smells so good.
Dark Brown / Curls, Damage, Frizz / Wavy, Curly, Thick
Winston Salem, NC
I got this from my FabFitFun Box and love it. I have started using it the night before I wash my hair. I put it in my hair and sleep in. It keeps my hair from being dry and leaves it feeling soft. I also really like the smell.
Blonde / Color Protection, Damage, Heat Protection / Oily, Wavy, Thick
Wheeling, WV
This. This is bottled hair gold. I received this in a FabFitFun box and I have repurchased this and have it stocked up. The scent is AMAZING. I use it after I wash my hair on top of my leave in conditioner, frizz ease, and then this last. I let my hair air dry as much as possible normally and I even reapply this on my ends before I heat style. I will put a pump in my hand and just run it on my hair later on in the week if I feel like I need to tame some flyaways. Seriously this is such an amazing product and worth every last penny.
Dark Brown / Color Protection, Damage, Frizz / Normal, Wavy, Curly
Las Vegas, NV
I received this in my fab fit fun box and since last year, this product is amazing. Living in a dry extreme heat I want a product that is light and will help against the heat outside. I don't use styling products but love oils that will help my dry hair. I have dry hair also from being color treated to give you an idea. Once I run out of this product I am definitely buying more!!!
Brunette / Anti-Aging, Color Protection, Damage / Straight, Fine, Thin
I love this hair oil! It has been absolutely amazing for my whole family. I have very fine straight hair which is also very thin. My oldest has thick slightly wavy hair and my youngest has very tight curls, ethnic hair which tangled so easily. This works well for all of us. The smoothness is amazing without adding weight and it is so hydrating. I have no complaints, this is the best hair oil I have tried!
Dark Blonde / Anti-Aging, Color Protection, Damage / Oily, Straight, Fine
Love this! I received this in a trial FabFitFun Box . You can use this on damp or dry hair. I have only used it in damp hair before I dry my hair. I use a small amount and apply to the ends of my hair. I love the way it makes my hair soft and it helps with split ends. Has a great smell too!
Dark Blonde / Color Protection, Damage, Dryness / Dry, Oily, Fine
Tomball, TX
My hair was extremely damaged after a highlight service. Was fizzing really bad. Staying tangled. Had to cut my hair in attempt to correct. A different stylist recommended this product and not only does it smell great but after just 3 uses my hair is significantly better. I use it right after my shower and spray on wet hair.
Light Brown / Brittleness, Curls, Damage / Normal, Wavy, Thick
Oxnard, CA
I received this as a gift from my sister in law. I really like this hair oil. It completely tames my frizz and makes my hair so soft. I have wavy/ curly hair and only air dry. I don't know if everyone will love the scent but I do! It smells warm and spicy. I've gone through two bottles so far and plan to purchase more soon!
Blonde / Color Protection, Curls, Damage / Dry, Wavy, Curly
Ask a question to the Influenster community...