BY MARRAKESH OIL

Marrakesh Oil provides deep moisturizing shine and conditioning to your hair and protects while you heat style or straighten. The lightweight extracts absorb instantly, leaving no greasy residue. Marrakesh Oil softens unruly hair while offering protection from the elements. see more...

• Does does product make your hair look/feel greasy?9 Answers
  • Does the moisture last all day? does it help stretch marks?2 Answers
  • It says body oil but everyone is talking about putting it...4 Answers
Buy on JCPenney*
Tricia W.
Calhoun, GA
This stuff is truly the holy grail of hair products! It is the first ever hair product that I was actually slack-jawed about, it works absolute miracles! I had a bit of a hair color mishap and had the salon bleach me back to my natural color and it was totally damaged and felt like hay afterwards. I was pretty upset for a few days and then THIS came in my Fab Fit Fun box and my whole life changed for the better y'all. In literally one use, my hair felt healthy, shiny, and smooth again and I was beside myself. I use one pump after I shower whether I'm going to blow-dry or not and it is seriously the best thing. Also the original scent is AMAZING and lingers so I can catch a whiff of it through the day (and also make all my friends smell how amazing my hair is). If I could only recommend ONE hair product for everyone, this would be it, hands down!
Jennifer M.
Milwaukee, WI
This can be applied to damp hair or dry hair. Just a little to comb and style as you desire. You don’t need a lot because it has a nice thickness to it and the smells is not so bad. I would recommend this fit any style you would like to accomplish with a nice sheen
vanessa p.
Honestly, if you don’t have this wyd??! this is the best hair care product I have ever used ! I got in off amazon and I use one pump after my shower and run it threw my roots and down to my ends. It smells so good and when I wake up, my hair feels so soft and healthy ! After only one use of this. I would seriously recommend this
Sierra T.
Omaha, NE
I got this product in a FabFitFun Box! I love this hair oil so much! After I get out of the shower I work one pump into my ends and it helps detangle and keep them healthy. I love the smell and I’ve gotten so many compliments that my hair smells good! I would definitely recommend you try this oil!
Nilmarie A.
I love the smell of this product!!! Also, this amazing product works wonders alone or in combination with the endz or the X serum by the same brand. I first got a small bottle from one of the FabFitFun bundles and now I decided to buy the full size bottle. It is also a great product to use as a detangle.
Chelsea T.
Decatur, GA
This is my favorite hair care product! It makes my hair so incredibly soft and smelling good all day and also helps with frizziness when I decide to let my hair air dry. I originally got this product through my FabFitFun subscription but it’s definitely something I will keep in my hair routine.
Krysta K.
smells absolutely amazing and makes my hair soooo soft and so shiny! when blow drying my hair it can get a little frizzy so instead of straightening it and adding more heat damage i just grab a little oil and run it through my hair and boom frizz is tamed! leaves my hands soft and smooth too!
Kristine S.
I am in love with this hair oil. It smells so good! And helps my damaged color treated hair feel softer and look more healthy and shiny. The packaging is a beautiful heavy duty glass bottle, with a pump which I love! I recommend this product to any one with any hair type to try!
Kelsie H.
Oneonta, NY
I love this product. My hair goes through a lot of heat damage because I either curl it or straighten it every other day and it makes my hair feel super moisturized. After I get out of the shower I put one pump into my hands and run it through my hair then let it naturally dry
Mikayla B.
Decatur, MI
I love the smell of this oil and it makes your hair feel so soft. I apply it after I shower to my damp hair and it keeps it from frizzing and makes my hair feel super smooth. I also run some through my hair after I straighten it to add extra shine and smooth down flyaways.
ravae y.
Maplewood, NJ
Should you use this for the hair and body?
Kari G.
Lees Summit, MO
Does does product make your hair look/feel greasy?
Gina R.
When I received this product in my FabFitFun Spring Box, I was excited because I absolutely love oils. What is the best way to use this one? LCO Method, sealant , before bed etc.
Olivia E.
Wichita, KS
I just got this and I have fine hair, will it leave my hair stringy and greasy?
Gabrielle G.
It says body oil but everyone is talking about putting it in their hair... does anyone actually use this on their skin? What were the benefits?