BeautyHairHair ProductsEarthly Body
Marrakesh Daily Hair Care Set (Shampoo & Conditioner, Endz and Marrakesh X)

by Earthly Body

Set Consists: Marrakesh X, Endz and Shampoo & Conditioner Products are not animal tested or animal ingredients. It is Parabens, Glutens, THC, Proplene Gycol, Dyes, Petroleum and Phthalates Free

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Earthly Body Marrakesh Daily Hair Care Set (Shampoo & Conditioner, Endz and Marrakesh X)!
Marcie M.
Attalla, AL
1,059 reviews
I was first introduced to Marrakesh hair products when I signed up for FabFitFun over a year ago. I bought the Marrakesh Daily Hair Care Set about 2 months ago, in the FFF Add-Ons sale, and couldn't be happier with it. It makes your hair extremely soft, smooth & shiny and the scent is wonderful. I would definitely recommend.

Looking for your answer?