Skin CareEarthly Body
Hemp Seed Lip Balm 045 OZ TIN - 3 Pack - Skinny Dip

Earthly Body Hemp Seed Lip Balm 0.45 OZ TIN - 3 Pack - Skinny Dip

by Earthly Body

From the slopes to the desert, our lip balm has you covered! Relieve and protect your pout from even the harshest conditions with this botanical blend of 100% natural ingredients. Ultra-moisturizing oils (including hemp, shea butter, jojoba, avocado and vitamin E) leave lips soft, sexy, and kiss-ready.

Includes - (3) Skinny Dip Lip Balm Tins; Relieve and protect your pout from even the harshest conditions with this botanical blend of 100% natural ingredients.; Leaves lips soft, sexy, and kiss-ready.; Ingredients - Ultra-moisturizing oils (including hemp, shea butter, jojoba, avocado and vitamin E); Beeswax Free

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Earthly Body Hemp Seed Lip Balm 0.45 OZ TIN - 3 Pack - Skinny Dip!
New Haven, MO
Earthly Body Hemp Seed Lip Balm 0.45 OZ TIN - 3 Pack - Skinny Dip uploaded by Stephanie M.
I purchased this product in the scent Skinny Dip from the brand's website. In case you were wondering what a skinny dio smells like, it's a lightly sweet vanilla and cotton candy scent. My only complaint about this product is the size. It's such a small tin that it doesn't last very long and it gets lost in my bag. On the upside, it smells fantastic and I love how it makes my lips feel! It's vegan and cruelty-free, and the ingredient list stands up to those of some more expensive lip products: vitamin E, avocado oil, apricot oil, coconut oil, hemp seed oil, Shea butter, jojoba oil. All of those hydrating oils are very soothing on dry lips. I KNOW this is great for my lips, and I feel good about using it- I just wish it was a little larger!

Looking for your answer?