BY EARTHLY BODY

Hemp Seed Oil has been used for centuries to nourish and moisturize skin, and it's what gives our lotion its special magic. We've combined the richness of hemp with jojoba, shea butter, and argan oil from Morocco to create a botanically-infused silky lotion that softens your skin like no other. Features include: -Penetrates and protects with Hemp Seed Oil & Pure Botanicals. -Silky-smooth moisturizers absorb without greasiness-Extract and nutrient-rich formula that's great for the skin. see more...

Roxanne M.
St Augustine, FL
This is so awesome. It hydrates my skin so well. I use this after my bath. It feels great and silky especially right after you shave
Anna M.
I love this i been using this for a very long time i recommend it to everyone. It does exactly what it is
Mya W.
Kirtland, NM
Been using it for a long time it's help me so much, so happy I switch it than other drug store products.
Chantelle K.
sherwood park AB
are you very much enjoy this product and it helps keep my skin very moisturized and healthy looking. I like to use it when I'm going out on the special occasion to make my skin glow or even just around the house.
jennifer d.
What does this stuff do?
Tonya B.
What exactly is this used for???
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Have you used this in the woods? Lol
Hannah G.
Agoura Hills, CA
Is this product worth the money? How much does it cost? And where can I find it?
Monique D.
Woodside, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
what is this used for and about how much does it go for? is it any good?