Earthlite Full Round Massage Bolster - Black

by Earthlite

Item Description: Size: 6" x 26" Luxurious, yet enviro-friendly 100% polyurethane vinyl and super-comfortable CFC-free foam Bolster fits into single pocket carry case for storage

Is this a plastic material or more like a soft cloth
How does the material feel?
Start your review of Earthlite Full Round Massage Bolster - Black!
Alhambra, CA
For all my Yogis and athletes this is a lifesaver! Its so gentle on your body after a hard work out or whenever you're feeling tight. I use it every day after my workouts. I just roll my legs over it to massage out my sore muscles! I have a variety of these massage rollers, so if you don't have one already, what are you waiting for!?
Omaha,NE
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This thing doesn't leave my living room we use it almost nightly and it definitely helps I muscles feel a lot less tense
I wouldn't really reccomend this. My broke after 2 months. But it made me feel great, but it doesn't really last long.
Haslett
Tried this at a friends and had to order myself one! Great for working out kinks in my neck especially.
Fortuna, CA
Totally love this massager! It really helps the most haven't found anything else that even compares
Owatonna , MN
This is really helpful when I am doing a massage. It elevates the knees and ankles. Easy to use!
Orem, UT
Most relaxing massager ever! Absolutely love the one I bought, it's like the one in the picture!
Woodcliff Lk, NJ
really great for when you get back from the gym and need to relax your muscles.
really great for when you get back from the gym and need to relax your muscles.