Earthlite Avalon Table Package

by Earthlite

Combining serious value and unparalleled performance, the Avalon XD portable massage table is ideal for the massage professional or serious student. The Avalon XD is made of a premium maple hardwood with Russian birch decking that s milled and assembled following Earthlite s tight, eco-friendly manufacturing tolerances, which incorporates such features as water-based lacquers and glues, 100-percent polyurethane vinyl, and CFC-free foam. The patented mid-brace, cradle-lock cabling system, meanwhile, makes the Avalon XD incredibly stable. Best of all, the table s luxurious yet functional NaturSoft vinyl cover is smooth to the touch, with a thick, premium-quality 2.75-inch multilayer cushion adding comfort and support during rubdowns. Other features include half reiki and half standard end panels that balance stability and client access; Stablefoot traction pads for greater strength; shi

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Earthlite Avalon Table Package!
Gainesville, VA
This table is durable and comfortable for my clients. I have owned this table since 2009. I travel with this table to clients homes and offices on a regular basis. It easy fits into the trunk of my car provided I lay the seats down. The clients always remark about the cushioning of the table. The width of the table is really good, so clients of all shapes and sizes will be comfortable.
Orlando, FL
I have had this table for a few years and also used this while studying massage in school. It is a great versatile table. It's comfortable and fits many body types. I love the stability and durability of the table. I have noticed from others that it can potentially tear easily, but if you take care of the table it is unlikely.
New Britain , CT
I use this table at work, it's very comfortable for my clients to lay on. I have seen some people complain of the upholstery ripping, I have not had this issue but I use a mattress protector to help keep the table in tip top shape.
Flint, MI
I have this table. I love it. It is incredibly sturdy. I walk on people while they are laying on the table and it holds both of our weight. I have had this table for more then 7 yrs. Great buy.
Yreka, CA
I recently bought an Earthlite portable massage table. I love it, love it, love it! I can see myself using this table for many years to come... I highly recommend it!
Elyria, OH
I use this table for my every day massage table. On average I work on about 25 clients per week and this holds up wonderfully. Not a single problem with it yet and light enough to move from room to room.
Woodbine , NJ
Ive been massage therp for 11 years. I love it and this table is awesome. Sometimes it hard to put up on your own and is a little heavy if ur smaller. but loves these tables!
Lakeside, CA
This is the table I use for my facials and waxing and it works great and does the job. It's very sturdy and easy to handle.