Earthen Beauty Naturals SOLO Mio - Sonic Facial Brush, Cleanser & Massager uploaded by Ana J.

BY EARTHEN BEAUTY NATURALS

• How does this compare to the Foreo Luna? Also, does it cleans as ...1 Answers
  • I have been looking for skin products to improve my skin. I would...1 Answers
  • Anyone using this with combination skin? I need something that wi...1 Answers
Pamela V.
Valrico, FL
After hours of review, I took the decison to buy this face cleanser. One of my best investment ever. Is dupe for foreo luna, for less than $40. I highly recommend this product to everyone. It has been almost a month and my face has improved a lot.
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
This skincare tool is a must have! It definitely deep cleanses your skin and leaves it feeling refreshed. After just one use my noticed my skin was the softest it's ever been! I can definitely see this as benefiting my skin in the long run.
Evelina H.
Cincinnati, OH
It is a life changer product. At a quarter price as foreo luna it gives me exactly the same results. My skin texture improved so much since first week of use. Highly recommend to everyone who looks for a great face eash tool
Candace H.
Lumberton, NC
YouTube made me buy this product as a dupe for the Foreo Luna. It cost less than $40 and is an amazing product. After use, my skin feels clean and exfoliated. I would highly recommend this product.
gabrielle p.
KathleenLights did a review on this product and for about $40 I think it’s totally worth it! It’s a great introductory cleansing system that lead me to other brands like Vanity Planet’s spin brush. My skin did go through a purging phase, but I saw my skin’s texture improve over the course of 2 weeks. Easy to use, comes with a charger (no batteries required)! Try this out ❣️
Ana J.
Jacksonville, FL
It's amazing. I've just received it from Amazon or was $40, I've already noticed immediate results with dirt coming out of my pores. I've been having a lot of acne issues lately so I decided I needed to buy something to clean my face. I didn't want to spend 200$ on a foreo without even knowing how it works and I wasn't sure if I wanted to commit to a clairasonic and buying new brushes which are not cheap btw lol! So this was the best other option and I'm super happy with my decision and highly recommend it to others! It's also really cute and fits in the palm of my hand so it's very easy to take when you're traveling! 😊
Lindsey T.
Coventry, RI
If it wasn't for Kathleen Lights than I would of never discovered this magical tool. Obviously the Foreo is incredibly over priced and this is an exact dupe that you can grab on amazon for $40. Cleanses the skin beautifully. Isn't harsh on your skin. Battery power last forever...and you charge it with a plug and cable so you don't need to buy batteries for it. I live for this. It's a must have in my skin care routine. I use it day and night.
Marta V.
I used to have a spin for perfect skin brush, and I upgraded to this because it's cos efficient and more hygienic. I use this to wash and exfoliate my face -- and it has worked wonders on my skin! I love how clean it makes your face feel after you use it!
Valerie B.
San Diego, CA
Does this work well on dry skin?
Maribel R.
I have been looking for skin products to improve my skin. I would like to know if the solo mio works for dry sensitive skin? And if its worth to buy. Thanxs
Veronika B.
Brooklyn, NY
Anyone using this with combination skin? I need something that will exfoliate effectively without damaging or over scrubbing, thanks!
Emily R.
How does this compare to the Foreo Luna? Also, does it cleans as gently/as well as the clarisonic Mia-style tools?
Can I use this with any cleanser? I usually do Effaclar Gel of La Roche-Posay