Earthen Beauty Naturals SOLO Mio - Sonic Facial Brush, Cleanser & Massager uploaded by Ana J.

BY EARTHEN BEAUTY NATURALS

• How does this compare to the Foreo Luna? Also, does it cl...1 Answers
  • I have been looking for skin products to improve my skin....1 Answers
  • Anyone using this with combination skin? I need something...1 Answers
Anna K.
Lexington, KY
This product changed my skincare game. I watched a video on Youtube about the Foreo Luna (which is $150+) and I wanted to find a dupe for that because of how many people said that the Luna changed their skin dramatically.

I had never bought something like this before and was washing my face about 1 time a day after the gym or after I removed my makeup. It doesn't have batteries that you replace which is nice. It is rechargeable and the charge has lasted me several months.

After using this product for a few months, I have realized my face is a lot cleaner than just using my hands to apply my cleanser. I normally got a few hormonal breakouts here and there and I have had very little in the past few months from this device.

I recommend this product and would buy it again.
Peyton P.
Cullman, AL
I received the Foreo LUNA fofo in my most recent FabFitFun box, but got frustrated with the fact that it wasn’t rechargeable and died very quickly. I started looking up dupes for the Luna and found this little jewel on Amazon for $37. Let me just say that it is well worth it. I actually like it more than my Foreo AND Clarisonic. It’s made my face SO smooth and takes off every drop of makeup at the end of the day. I can honestly say that it’s helped tremendously with acne and any sort of sun damage spots my fair skin has picked up along the way. I LOVE this product.
Giselle F.
Lombard, IL
My sister got the Clarosonic and urged me to get myself a facial brush. I didn't want to spend that much on a brush or replacement heads without knowing if I would like it. Boy am I glad I didn't! I got my Solo Mio for about $43 with an amazon coupon. I haven't had to charge it since I bought it and I believe its been about a month. I love that its easy to clean unlike brush bristles. The silicone bristles are way more hygienic. I feel a difference in my skin's softness for sure. But my favorite part is that this little brush gets all the make up and dirt off. I used to cleans my face with a make up remover wipe then use a cleanser in the shower and if I happened to run my nail across my face I would still see remnants of my foundation or cc cream. NOT ANYMORE!!! I love it!

I will say I tried my sister's clarsonic and did not like the feeling it left. It left my face feeling itchy and stinging a bit. I am glad I went with the Solo Mio!
Briana H.
Little Elm, TX
I love this so much! I was originally looking at getting the foreo Luna but I just could not bring myself to spend 200+ so I opted for the solo mio. I am so incredibly happy I purchased this. I’ve tried different spin brushes and I just never really got much out of them and they always irritated my skin. This is so easy to use, and it works wonders on my face. I really feel like it’s cleaning and getting into my pores. I haven’t tried the foreo luna, but I can’t imagine it’s much different from this one. I would HIGHLY recommend this product. I have super sensitive and dry skin and this doesn’t irritate or dry out my skin at all. Seriously one of the best purchases I’ve made.
Maggie H.
Cayce, SC
Do yourself a HUGE favor and do not waste your money on the Foreo Luna. Buy this instead and you will not be disappointed! This will do the exact same to your face as the Foreo Luna. Honestly the head on this is larger and the shape is much easier to use than the Foreo Luna. The curve really makes it easier to get into the crevices of your face. I highly recommend this over the Foreo Luna!
Ana J.
Jacksonville , FL
It's amazing. I've just received it from Amazon or was $40, I've already noticed immediate results with dirt coming out of my pores. I've been having a lot of acne issues lately so I decided I needed to buy something to clean my face. I didn't want to spend 200$ on a foreo without even knowing how it works and I wasn't sure if I wanted to commit to a clairasonic and buying new brushes which are not cheap btw lol! So this was the best other option and I'm super happy with my decision and highly recommend it to others! It's also really cute and fits in the palm of my hand so it's very easy to take when you're traveling! 😊
gabrielle p.
KathleenLights did a review on this product and for about $40 I think it’s totally worth it! It’s a great introductory cleansing system that lead me to other brands like Vanity Planet’s spin brush. My skin did go through a purging phase, but I saw my skin’s texture improve over the course of 2 weeks. Easy to use, comes with a charger (no batteries required)! Try this out ❣️
Marta V.
I used to have a spin for perfect skin brush, and I upgraded to this because it's cos efficient and more hygienic. I use this to wash and exfoliate my face -- and it has worked wonders on my skin! I love how clean it makes your face feel after you use it!
Lindsey T.
Coventry, RI
If it wasn't for Kathleen Lights than I would of never discovered this magical tool. Obviously the Foreo is incredibly over priced and this is an exact dupe that you can grab on amazon for $40. Cleanses the skin beautifully. Isn't harsh on your skin. Battery power last forever...and you charge it with a plug and cable so you don't need to buy batteries for it. I live for this. It's a must have in my skin care routine. I use it day and night.
Pamela V.
Tampa, FL
After hours of review, I took the decison to buy this face cleanser. One of my best investment ever. Is dupe for foreo luna, for less than $40. I highly recommend this product to everyone. It has been almost a month and my face has improved a lot.
Valerie B.
San Diego, CA
Does this work well on dry skin?
Maribel R.
I have been looking for skin products to improve my skin. I would like to know if the solo mio works for dry sensitive skin? And if its worth to buy. Thanxs
Can I use this with any cleanser? I usually do Effaclar Gel of La Roche-Posay
Veronika W.
Brooklyn, NY
Anyone using this with combination skin? I need something that will exfoliate effectively without damaging or over scrubbing, thanks!
Emily R.
How does this compare to the Foreo Luna? Also, does it cleans as gently/as well as the clarisonic Mia-style tools?