BY EARTHBOUND FARM #4 in Salad

Festive & fruit forward, this all-organic salad kit features spring mix and Asian greens, topped with dried blueberries and cranberries, sunflower seeds, feta cheese and a bright raspberry vinaigrette.

Lakeisha H.
This product has become one of my go to salad mix for my green smoothies. With it being an organic product I feel as if what I am consuming is not only good for me but free from pesticides.
Elizabeth R.
Linwood, NC
Environmentalist Expert
Earthbound Farm The Organic Garden Party Salad Kit is one of the best salads I have ever had I just added some tomato and it was good to go.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Environmentalist Expert
This salad is so yummy and I like the fact that it healthy . I love the flavor of this salad and I hope that other flavors of this salad.
janna a.
Environmentalist Expert
I love making salads with this is that it seems that I was the one I pulled myself know and with the point I give it are very rich.
erin m.
My family loves salad. this is organic so that a great plus. i just wish that it was available at more stores.
Stephanie W.
Environmentalist Expert
I love salad kits like this one. This is a great combination of salad fixings. I love that it is organic, too!
Glenda B.
This salad is so good..a bit pricey..but I guess worth it..super delicious.
Tasha R.
Fairfield , CA
Originally the cute packaging caught my eye so I bought it just to try it out and now I buy it because the flavor is amazing it tastes so fresh
Danielle W.
Environmentalist Expert
This is a good salad I like it a lot, however it is a bit expensive even with the coupon I had when I bought it.
J.D. B.
N Huntingdon, PA
Tastes AMAZING!! Not only good for you but decent prices too and easy to find! Still can't get over the good taste!!
Tasha R.
Fairfield , CA
What other flavors do you like to try
Annie L.
Boise, ID
What stores carry this? I've never seen it but it looks delicious!
Stephanie W.
Environmentalist Expert
Where can you find this kit? I've seen similar ones but not this particular flavor combination.