BY EARTHBOUND FARM #4 in Salad

Festive & fruit forward, this all-organic salad kit features spring mix and Asian greens, topped with dried blueberries and cranberries, sunflower seeds, feta cheese and a bright raspberry vinaigrette.

Lakeisha H.
Lakeisha H.
This product has become one of my go to salad mix for my green smoothies. With it being an organic product I feel as if what I am consuming is not only good for me but free from pesticides.
erin m.
erin m.
My family loves salad. this is organic so that a great plus. i just wish that it was available at more stores.
Environmentalist Expert
I love salad kits like this one. This is a great combination of salad fixings. I love that it is organic, too!
Christina A.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Environmentalist Expert
This salad is so yummy and I like the fact that it healthy . I love the flavor of this salad and I hope that other flavors of this salad.
janna a.
janna a.
Environmentalist Expert
I love making salads with this is that it seems that I was the one I pulled myself know and with the point I give it are very rich.
Caity C.
Caity C.
This salad kit makes for a great, easy meal when you don't have time to make a full lunch or dinner. This brand makes some of my favorite salad kits, they have a good variety of combinations and flavors.
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
This is such a fantastic combination of flavors! We love the kits for a quick, easy side for dinner or a fast lunch! All you need with this one is a protein and you're set!
Julie K.
Julie K.
Port Huron, MI
Environmentalist Expert
Great when I don't feel like cooking much. I am not usually a fan of pre made salad mixes but this one won me over
Fairfield, CA
Originally the cute packaging caught my eye so I bought it just to try it out and now I buy it because the flavor is amazing it tastes so fresh
Isabel D.
Isabel D.
Can't wait to try this earthbound farm the organic garden party salad kit I heard it pretty good
Fairfield, CA
What other flavors do you like to try
Annie L.
Annie L.
Boise, ID
What stores carry this? I've never seen it but it looks delicious!
Environmentalist Expert
Where can you find this kit? I've seen similar ones but not this particular flavor combination.