BY EARTHBOUND FARM

Earthbound Farm® Organic Spring Mix.
USDA Organic.
Pre-washed.
Package made of recycled bottles.
Product of USA & Mexico.
Processed in the USA. see more...

Earthbound Farm Organic Spring Mix Salad

Start your review of Earthbound Farm Organic Spring Mix Salad!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Augusta, ME
Purchased at: Walmart
When i go for salads, top a sandwich, or just a grab and go i get this! The quality is very good and tastes good too! I love the variety of the spring greens . Alot better for you than your normal iceberg lettuce . Youve got spinach, romaine , etc in this package ! Makes it so much easier than grabbing all seperately! Sometimes i like to have wraps with the bread , so i grab some sandwich meat and put some of the spring greens and wrap it tightly and eat ! So good!
Kenosha, WI
I love this mix, it has a good variety and is usually a very affordable price. Great for salads but also thrown into wraps, or using only the spinach to add in to recipes like pastas. It's soo much better than the bagged salad mixes that don't keep fresh and aren't always recyclable.
Yes, it's a great product, if it was consistently dried properly before shipped. Too often, under the top layer, it is mostly compost. The few times I've opened a box that was correctly dried, it was a joy that lasted for two weeks.
This is a great salad mix. I get it almost every week (this or baby spinach) and it is always washed well. You just have to choose the box well at the store because the purple leaves go bad pretty fast, which cause the others to go bed as well. Get it fresh, and pick out any bad pieces throughout the duration you have it.
Earthbound products are great in that they are organic. They help you feel safe about your choice. It's a little pricier than your standard Salad mix but it feels better for your body and the earth when you go earthbound. 😊
Chapin, SC
I love this brand and I love how easy it is to find. I’ve never had a bad experience with anything this brand puts out and I love seeing a name I can trust in pretty much every grocery store I go to. Fantastic salad that I recommend to everyone!
San Antonio, TX
This is my go to salad blend whether I am making traditional garden salads or trying to put a different spin on something like a taco salad. I love that it is pre-washed and that only the good selections of leafy greens are included!
This Earthbound Farm Organic Spring Greens is perfect. Washed for me and stays fresh so long in it's convenient clam shell container. Easy for salads, sandwiches, egg scramble or adding to hod pasta. It helps me eat more veggies.
W Sacramento, CA
This is such an easy prepared salad mix. What I like most about this is that it's prewashed and I don't have to go through the hassle of washing it before I eat. This box is easily found inside Costco.
Franklin Sq, NY
I buy this brand of spring mix all the time. I love it cause its organic and pre-washed. It is super tasty. The only problem with it is that it doesn't stay fresh for a long time.

Target

Target was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Rakuten account tomorrow.

If you have an existing Rakuten account, make sure to enter your Rakuten email