Katie M.
Katie M.
Pittsburgh, PA

What the best salad dressing to use on these mixed baby greens?
Michelle R.
Michelle R.
Nov. 26, 2013, 4:59 p.m.
Balsamic vinaigrette
Kerrie G.
Kerrie G.
Aug. 22, 2013, 11:51 p.m.
My diet is low-carb and no sugar, so I make my own creamy italian dressing. :)
Caroline W.
Caroline W.
Aug. 20, 2013, 9:46 p.m.
Light balsamic vinaigrette or evoo.
Tabitha S.
Tabitha S.
Aug. 11, 2013, 4:51 p.m.
I love raspberry walnut vinaigrette
J P.
I say light Italian.
Allison B.
Allison B.
July 21, 2013, 6:53 a.m.
I like Wishbone's Light Ranch dressing.
Jessica A.
Jessica A.
June 3, 2013, 5 p.m.
I love all sorts of dressing but I think hands down my favorite is a ginger dressing. It tastes great on all kinds of salads and it isn't a whole bunch of calories like cream based dressing are!
Sanci F.
Sanci F.
June 3, 2013, 3:57 p.m.
I would say any dressing you prefer. If you are looking to eat healthier, try some of the vinaigrettes. I enjoy the raspberry flavored, and I toss in some grilled chicken, nuts, and strawberries for more flavor.
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
May 10, 2013, 7:21 p.m.
Ranch dressing
Michelle S.
Michelle S.
April 25, 2013, 11:56 a.m.
I love to use Kraft Light Asian - It is so great and not bad for you.
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
March 27, 2013, 8:24 a.m.
I usually like to put a lil bit of olive oil and lemon juice and some herb spices
Morgan W.
Morgan W.
March 23, 2013, 1:23 p.m.
I love using flavored balsamic vinegars with no oil I also love Whole Foods oil free dressings
Nadine M.
Nadine M.
March 22, 2013, 11:19 a.m.
Lots of different types of dressing pair great with this mix. My favorite is to mix a little bit of olive oil with red wine vinegar or balsamic vinegar. You save calories and fat by making your own. Sometimes I skip the oil and just use vinegar.
Eugenith G.
Eugenith G.
March 14, 2013, 6:37 a.m.
Balsamic dressing ! Love it with baby greens.
Shirley L.
Shirley L.
March 4, 2013, 4:38 p.m.
Honestly, anything goes great with these greens. I personally prefer ranch or caesar dressing.
Rebecca H.
Rebecca H.
Feb. 25, 2013, 6:47 p.m.
I love adding ceaser dressing!
Carolina A.
Carolina A.
Feb. 21, 2013, 7:25 p.m.
I personally love a balsamic vinaigrette. Sprinkled with some parm cheese and your set. I like Ken's Steak House.
Kate T.
Kate T.
Feb. 20, 2013, 9:53 a.m.
Goddess dressing is great for this particular blend.. Earthy, creamy, a bit salty.. Pairs well with just about any topping you'd put on the salad.
Yahira T.
Yahira T.
Feb. 18, 2013, 8:03 p.m.
I blend dry cranberry with water and a carrot for a very good tasty... quick dressing with no added fat
Dana F.
Dana F.
Feb. 14, 2013, 3:24 p.m.
Olive oil, salt, pepper, red wine vinegar and a bit of balsamic!
Antonia W.
Antonia W.
Feb. 6, 2013, 4:37 p.m.
I like various vinegrettes.
Kristin T.
Kristin T.
Jan. 26, 2013, 6:32 p.m.
Olive oil, balsamic vinegar and a little bit of lemon juice with salt and pepper.
Mila C.
Mila C.
Jan. 13, 2013, 9:21 p.m.
I find baby greens, these and most in general, are great with balsamic vinegar and olive oil. Add a little bit of salt and pepper and you're good to go!
Tracie T.
Tracie T.
Jan. 9, 2013, 7:02 p.m.
Whatever dressing you love. What my kids and I discovered is we drizzle it in olive oil and then use the Trader Joes Lemon Pepper grinder over it. We will even a lot of times do the olive oil and then just sprinkle it with salt....delicious! I never thought that would be enough flavor for a salad, but it is the perfect amount!

Join Now