Katie M.
Pittsburgh, PA

What the best salad dressing to use on these mixed baby greens?

Michelle R.
Michelle R.
4 years, 5 months ago
Balsamic vinaigrette
Kerrie G.
Kerrie G.
Wayzata, MN
4 years, 9 months ago
My diet is low-carb and no sugar, so I make my own creamy italian dressing. :)
Caroline W.
Caroline W.
Needham, MA
4 years, 9 months ago
Light balsamic vinaigrette or evoo.
Tabitha S.
Tabitha S.
4 years, 9 months ago
I love raspberry walnut vinaigrette
J P.
Allison Y.
Allison Y.
Chapel Hill, TN
4 years, 10 months ago
I like Wishbone's Light Ranch dressing.
Jessica A.
Jessica A.
Davie , FL
4 years, 11 months ago
I love all sorts of dressing but I think hands down my favorite is a ginger dressing. It tastes great on all kinds of salads and it isn't a whole bunch of calories like cream based dressing are!
Sanci F.
Sanci F.
Beloit, WI
4 years, 11 months ago
I would say any dressing you prefer. If you are looking to eat healthier, try some of the vinaigrettes. I enjoy the raspberry flavored, and I toss in some grilled chicken, nuts, and strawberries for more flavor.
Melissa S.