Heather S.
Shalimar, FL

Do you like the dressing that comes with it or do you add your own?

Caroline W.
Caroline W.
Needham, MA
4 years, 8 months ago
I like evoo and balsamic vinegar.
Jennifer D.
Jennifer D.
Rockford , IL
4 years, 9 months ago
I typically use my own but sometimes use their dressing, or a little bit of both!
Jennifer K.
Jennifer K.
Redding, CA
4 years, 10 months ago
I add my own love honey mustard or any pear dressing mmm
Kelsey C.
Kelsey C.
Reinholds, PA
4 years, 11 months ago
I actually usually do not like the dressings. They taste different than what they are labeled as. I almost always use my own!
Tonia B.
Tonia B.
4 years, 11 months ago
Most times I love the mix
Juana B.
Juana B.
homeland, ca
4 years, 11 months ago
Yes it's good but I like to put something extra
Quynh-Thi V.
Quynh-Thi V.
Costa Mesa, CA
4 years, 11 months ago
I make my own with balsamic vinegar & olive oil!
Sarah W.
Sarah W.
4 years, 11 months ago
I usually make my own dressing (I'm not a big fan of super processed foods)
Melanie S.
Melanie S.
Manchester, CT
4 years, 11 months ago
I tend to use my own. I don't mind the dressing that it comes with but I prefer different.
Angela C.
Angela C.
Redwood City, CA
5 years ago
The dressing that comes with it is okay, but I will add my own if I am eating at home. I'm not too picky about dressings.