BY EARTHBOUND FARM ORGANIC #1 in Salad

Earthbound Farm Organic Mixed Baby Greens Grab & Go Salad Kit
  • "I really enjoy Earthbound Organic Mixed Baby Greens - they are always fresh, crisp and don't taste gritty like some other greens." in 59 reviews
  • "Earthbound Farm Organic Mixed Baby Greens Grab & Go Salad Kit tastes great and makes my life easier." in 20 reviews
  • "When i have no time, or those days when I get lazy to prep my meal, I'm always glad to pick these up from my local grocery store!" in 15 reviews
  • "Balsamic dressing or french is a great dressing for these salads, throw a little grilled chicken on it and tomatoes and makes a great salad. " in 12 reviews
  • "This salad is so yummy and super easy to just grab and go on days that I dont have time to make lunch and dont want to get fast food." in 11 reviews
Chelsea M.
Concord, CA
Simply my favorite line of salad kits and mixed greens, or/and greens. They are organic, prewashed and fresh. I’ve never personally come across a bin that is old or rotted and they are always filled with mixes of the super greens I want for my salads, meals and drinks.
Meg M.
Atascadero , CA
I like the convenience of getting a salad in one huge container. It is always nice to have this in the fridge so that I can just grab some to make a nice salad for myself and/or the family. It makes a nice base for all the fixin's like corn, beans, tomatoes, cheese, chicken, and tortilla chips. Wait, did I just make a taco salad there?? Yummmmm. Don't forget the ranch dressing!
Jamie F.
Douglasville , GA
This salad was created by my bf at his job one day for surprise lunch! It was delicious along with a few added ingredients! Try this salad mix out if you have not!
Kaymo B.
Arlington, TX
This is a great salad dressing when you're trying to stay healthy and keep healthy I would definitely recommend this for a snack or lunch you can a Dallas grilled chicken with that and it is awesome
April F.
Del city, OK
I am in love with these salads. I feel the freshness by far exceeds others i have bought. To know its all organic makes me feel so much better. The taste is like others i have tried but better for you. I'm always surprised by whats available and the taste. I definitely recommend these salads to anyone wanting to be all organic.
Ebonee M.
Philadelphia
Earthbounds products are always fresh and delicious. They also don't wilt easily. I typically purchase this from my local food cooperative. This pack topped with fresh thyme and lemon pepper chicken salad is delightful!
Tara R.
Great Go-To Snack or Meal!!!

Perfect for a small quick lunch or satisfying dinner. I love the clean healthy taste and I can put it on everything. I throw it on top of tacos and hamburgers and stuff it in chicken lunch rolls. I always use it so fast.
Eudine T.
Boston, MA
My go to for all my salad needs great in taste as well as fun to look at it is also very affordable and can be found at my local grocery stores and if you are looking to maintain your wealth or just to eat healthy you should definitely try.
Donia G.
Delaware City, DE
These mixed greens are the best.  I know that some people say that we are lazy.  I say when you are in a hurry and you want a nice salad, you can't beat Earthbound.  For the money and the price.  It fresh and crisp.  with a few tomatoes and some cukes you have got a salald.
Jeanette H.
Selma, CA
Love these with ranch or even putting them with a dinner put them in a roast and cook in oven or even add little butter and brown sugar and makes a very sweet treat they are not bad priced for being oragnic and makes me feel like i am eating something healthy  Earthbound Farm Organic Mini Peeled Carrots
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
How often do you buy Earthbound Farm Organic Grab and Go Salads?
Letisha C.
Las Vegas, NV
WHERE DO I GET THESE??
Jennifer C.
How much did you pay for your mixed Baby Greens?
Heather S.
Shalimar, FL
Do you like the dressing that comes with it or do you add your own?
Katie M.
Pittsburgh, PA
What the best salad dressing to use on these mixed baby greens?