Earthbound Farm Organic Mixed Baby Greens Grab & Go Salad Kit

Start your review of Earthbound Farm Organic Mixed Baby Greens Grab & Go Salad Kit !
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
I really enjoy Earthbound Organic Mixed Baby Greens - they are always fresh, crisp and don't taste gritty like some other greens.in 59 reviews
Earthbound Farm Organic Mixed Baby Greens Grab & Go Salad Kit tastes great and makes my life easier.in 20 reviews
When i have no time, or those days when I get lazy to prep my meal, I'm always glad to pick these up from my local grocery store!in 15 reviews
Balsamic dressing or french is a great dressing for these salads, throw a little grilled chicken on it and tomatoes and makes a great salad. in 12 reviews
...and go on days that I dont have time to make lunch and dont want to get fast food.in 11 reviews
2 years agoAtascadero, CA
I like the convenience of getting a salad in one huge container. It is always nice to have this in the fridge so that I can just grab some to make a nice salad for myself and/or the family. It makes a nice base for all the fixin's like corn, beans, tomatoes, cheese, chicken, and tortilla chips. Wait, did I just make a taco salad there?? Yummmmm. Don't forget the ranch dressing!
7 months agoWest Richland, WA
The Earthbound Farm organic mixed baby greens grab and go salad kit is my favorite salad when I am hungry and tired. It has everything you need to make the perfect yummy and light salad. It has a good price considering that is an organic product.
2 years agoVilla Rica, GA
This salad was created by my bf at his job one day for surprise lunch! It was delicious along with a few added ingredients! Try this salad mix out if you have not!
9 months agoLoveland, OH
Purchased at: Walmart
Wonderful salad !! it tastes amazing and it’s very healthy for you. it’s not expensive at all. i personally would definitely recommend trying this out if you haven’t yet. definitely would buy it again.
5 months agoRainbow city , AL
Purchased at: Walmart
I am a big salad eater. And when I need one on the go I grab one of these. My local stores carry them which is awesome. I can eat about 3 of these a day. I will be buying again. I love regular house salads but I really like fruits and nuts in mine as well.
2 years ago
Simply my favorite line of salad kits and mixed greens, or/and greens. They are organic, prewashed and fresh. I’ve never personally come across a bin that is old or rotted and they are always filled with mixes of the super greens I want for my salads, meals and drinks.
a year agoAtlanta, GA
I love these salad kits. There easy to throw into my cooler when I am going on road trips (I’m an athlete and a lot of towns I travel to race in only have fast food places so bring my own food). To add protein, I’ll buy a rotisserie chicken or grill chicken as part of my food prep and throw on top. Great way to stay on track with any kind of diet while also enjoying a great meal.
2 years agoPhiladelphia
Earthbounds products are always fresh and delicious. They also don't wilt easily. I typically purchase this from my local food cooperative. This pack topped with fresh thyme and lemon pepper chicken salad is delightful!
2 years agoBoston, MA
My go to for all my salad needs great in taste as well as fun to look at it is also very affordable and can be found at my local grocery stores and if you are looking to maintain your wealth or just to eat healthy you should definitely try.
3 years agoDelaware City, DE
These mixed greens are the best.  I know that some people say that we are lazy.  I say when you are in a hurry and you want a nice salad, you can't beat Earthbound.  For the money and the price.  It fresh and crisp.  with a few tomatoes and some cukes you have got a salald.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...