Earthbound Farm Organic Mini Peeled Carrots uploaded by Neha B.Earthbound Farm Organic Mini Peeled Carrots uploaded by Paulina R.Earthbound Farm Organic Mini Peeled Carrots uploaded by Megan D.
Earthbound Farm Organic Mini Peeled Carrots
  • Earthbound Farm Organic Mini Peeled Carrots Earthbound Farm Organic Mini Peeled Carrot...

BY EARTHBOUND FARM

Earthbound farm organic mini peeled carrots 2 lb see more...

Earthbound Farm Organic Mini Peeled Carrots

Start your review of Earthbound Farm Organic Mini Peeled Carrots!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Illinois USA
Carrots are fantastic. They are so easy to use I just open the bag and rinse them off. They have very good flavor and I like to cook them in soups or mix them with other vegetables such as broccoli. I would buy this product again and I highly recommend it.
Lompoc, CA
Love to buy these when i feel like my kids need to eat more raw vegetables. They love snacking on these. They don't start drying out as fast as some others do so that's a plus. I feel like the organic carrots taste a lot better than the non organic baby carrots.
new york
Healthy easy to cook and is not expensive Sunday #Goya brand have so many variety to choose and make in the kitchen anything I do recommend this brand and I am very loyalty to this company
Sherman Oaks, CA
1,677 reviews
Great healthy snack. Affordable and good for you, perfect for munching. They are great size and shap for tossing in some soup, steaming or eating them with creamy ranch dip. Also like how it's organic so I don't have to worry about what's going in me or my families body!
We purchase these carrots in bulk at Costco and Love them. They are perfect for so many things. Roasted with potatoes and onions, a grab and go snack, and steamed with some dill sprinkled on top.
My dog is allergic to any type of grain, so instead of dog treats, he gets a few of these a day, and he LOVES them.
Odessa, Tx
I love these little baby carrots! They are a great snack for me at work and to throw in a salad as well. I normally get sandwich bags and divide them up so I can just grab a bag with my lunch and its off to work. Great snack to replace chips when you want something with a crunch.
Burleson, TX
Absolutely wonderful a real taste treat each little baby leaf feels like it was just selected and put in this package especially for u and yours no other can compare ads so much to a simple soup and sandwich or a fatted calf dinner
Virginia Bch, VA
My favorite carrots! I love them with ranch dressing! One of my favorite snacks! I love that I don't have to prep them. They are always fresh and taste delicious! The kids love them and so do I. So what's not to love about them? ;)
Owasso, OK
Great tasting carrots. One of my family's favorite veggies and we use this brand quite often. Great flavor and have always been a great bag of carrots. Never had any issue with any bag we have bought. I would recommend these to a friend and I would buy them again.
Yreka, CA
Pre packaged baby carrots are a great way to ensure getting enough vegetables in your diet. In a world so busy, they are great for snacks and eating between meals. Rather than buying fast food, take baby carrots and other pre packaged vegetables when you can...

Earthbound Farm Organic Mini Peeled Carrots

If you have an existing Rakuten account, make sure to enter your Rakuten email