Earthbound Farm Organic Kale uploaded by Ashley C.Earthbound Farm Organic Kale uploaded by Brianna W.

BY EARTHBOUND FARM

Earthbound Farm® Organic Kale.
USDA organic.
Grown organically. Harvested fresh.Frozen with care.
A tasty powergreen.
Stay fresh resealable bag. see more...

Brianna W.
Jonesborough, TN
Review for: Kale more...
One of my go to brands when making kale dishes!! The flavor is amazing and cooks so tender. I like to but mine from my local Fresh Market. I think this product I reasonable price.
Mayu V.
Berkeley , CA
I love these cherry tomatoes because they are fresh and sweet. Like I know they are supposed to be vegetables but I really enjoy their sweet flavor and how juicy they are. Great for salads or for snacking alone.
Veronica C.
Los Angeles , CA
Love having these around. As a tomato lover I can snack on these with dip or alone or just throw them on my salad or pasta. Delish.
Ashley C.
opelousas La
This is perfect. We love to use it for salads and juicing. The perfect no prep easy to use and saves so much time.
Anna  M.
Leesburg, VA
They taste just like any other cherry tomato. And I love tomatoes so I give it an A lol