BY EARTHBOUND FARM #28 in Salad Toppings

Earthbound Farm® Organic Herb Blend.
Package made of recycled bottles.
USDA organic.
Pre-washed. see more...

Anja W.
I make salad out of this, EVERY SINGLE DAY. I love this kind, it is so fresh, crispy, and tasty. I love to make it with chopped onions, tomatoes, green pepper, pineapple, and cashews. For the dressing, I like to whisk together in a bowl olive oil, apple cider vinegar, pesto, lime, and pressed garlic with freshly ground, black pepper. SO yummy!
Audrey C.
Brooklyn, NY
Earthbound Farms is one of the most affordable organic brand I've seen! I love this particular blend. It's a great addition to pastas, grilled chicken, and seafood!
Liz T.
Boca Raton, FL
Love Earthbound Farms! Their organic salads are so fresh and amazing, I love every variety, and would never buy any other brand!
Kate P.
I tend to purchase Earthbound Farm salads over other brands. They last longer, taste fresher, and have such a wide variety.
Deanna S.
Not only is the salad good, but the container it is in causes it to stay fresh longer. All in all it is a good product.
Lauren C.
These always go bad quickly but maybe it's because I buy it from Kroger. I'm not much of herb blend gal myself
Katherine H.
Adrian, MI
I really like it because 1) its actually green so you know there's a lot of nutrients 2) it always looks fresh!
Shamantha l.
This is a really nice mix of salad, I love eating healthy and I like making salads using this!
Layla K.
Is it fresh when you take it out the packing in