Earthbound Farm Organic Half Spring Mix & Half Baby Spinach

by Earthbound Farm

Earthbound Farm® Organic Half Spring Mix & Half Baby Spinach.
Package made of recycled bottles.
Processed in USA.
USDA organic.
Pre-washed.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Earthbound Farm Organic Half Spring Mix & Half Baby Spinach!
Fort Hood, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Purchased at: Walmart
I love spring mix tastes so good , i just put a little bit of oil , vinergar and salt and you good to go. Always on my grocerie list to get it and very affordable Earthbound Farm Organic Half Spring Mix & Half Baby Spinach
Northport
Purchased at: Walmart
I love how convenient Earthbound Farm Organic Spring Mix is. I can come home after work and use it to throw together a quick salad. It's all ready rinsed for me. I just toss it with some dressing and left over chicken, some tomatoes and cheese. I also love that the container it comes in is made from recycled water bottles.
Warwick, RI
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I was lucky enough to win a year supply of this salad about two years ago and it's been a staple in my household ever since. I had tried various ready made salads prior to my win but they all were packaged in a bag and I found the product would get mushy and go bad rather quickly so I stayed away. I love the packaging of the Earthbound because it gives the salad room so it stays fresh longer. I also found the greens used to be superior to other ready made salads. The Earthbound salads are a bit more money but the product is much better in my opinion so it's worth it and we used the whole package were with the bagged salad half ended up in the garbage because it went bad so quickly.
This is my favorite! I've been trying to eat healthier so I have been throwing meat and veggies over a bed of this mixture and it tastes amazing every time! I found that this brand specifically stays fresh for a whole which is really nice
Naperville, IL
This is what we buy every week. I think the price is good for the amount (usually can find for $2.50-$3). We go through it pretty quickly, so we hardly ever have a problems with it going bad. Good for salads and smoothies.
Grayson, LA
Great salad staple with convenient container that helps keep things fresh longer! Healthy alternative and great to throw in smoothie too! Trusted name at a reasonable price. Will buy again.
Surprise, AZ
These are perfect containers for fresh salad makings. Unlike bags, they aren't crushed easily in the fridge and seem to keep fresh longer. Perfect mix for the start of a healthy salad and it's nice having the spinach which is a good source of iron.
Schaumburg , Il
This is an excellent product very healthy I love the half-and-half mixtures and the different smoothie mixtures of lettuces and greens that this brand offers the container is just the right size I enjoy this product and use it weekly
Grants Pass, OR
I have been watching what I eat and have been trying to add more greens to my diet. I found Earthbound products and love the packaging and that they have different mixes to choose from. It has made staying on track easier and tastier.
Lincolnton, NC
Love the combination of spring greens and spinach. A great base salad mix that's easy to add other thing too and have a wonderful salad. Easy to keep fresh in a re-sealable container

Looking for your answer?