Earthbound Farm Organic Baby Spinach Salad uploaded by Alexis Z.

BY EARTHBOUND FARM

Earthbound Farm® Organic Baby Spinach.
Package made of recycled bottles.
Product of USA & Mexico.
Processed in the USA.
USDA organic.
Pre-washed. see more...

• What's your best way to store this after opening 2 Answers
Alexis Z.
Montgomery, TX
Ok so not sure why or how but this is the best and freshest spinach I have tried. It stays fresh for sooo much longer than the other brands of organic spinach. Others wilt up and this one stays fresh for like 2 -3 weeks !
Ana Cristina W.
Newport Oregon
This is my go to for vegetables every single day, Earthbound farm baby spinach stays good in the fridge for longer time than the competence products, it is perfect for salads and smoothies! I totally recommend it
Selena F.
Wilderville, OR
This is convenient for our family. Spinach is always the toughest green leaf to fully clean and I have never had any issues with this product. We use it in our salads, cooked and smoothies.
Clarissa K.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Simple and easy is what I love most about this product. Salads are easy to make but let's face it, no one wants to do it. With that being said this selection of baby spinach is perfect, straightforward and quick. Simply open the tab on the side, quick wash and voilá, throw your favorite mix-ins and you got yourself a meal! Plus it's organic and doesn't cost a fortune 😋
Corrie W.
Spartanburg, SC
Spinach is one of my favorite vegetables. I like to make spinach salads with this adding in some cucumbers, grape tomatoes, and egg. It is full of fiber, that keeps me fuller longer. This stuff is organic, which means no pesticides or hormones. I also like the container so that my spinach can breath and last longer vs. bagged veggies.
Adrianna P.
Lewis Mcchord, WA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love this because the container keeps the spinach so fresh unlike the ones that come in a bag that are easily wilted. And my kids love spinach in their food plus it's easy to hide when they don't want to eat it
Kassidy D.
Greenfield, IN
Love! Cheap, and you can find any where! I swear I eat spinach as a base meal every day! I can put it in smoothies, salads, pasta, Mexican, etc! Not to mention it has amazing health benefits too!
Jennifer D.
I love Earthbound Farm organics and their baby spinach is my favorite. I use it in salads, smoothies or by itself. It is always affordable, fresh and great quality.
Shannon M.
This is by far my favorite brand of Spinach. I usually buy this from Target. I prefer the baby Spinach over other types of greens offered by the brand, but other mixes by Earthbound Farm are not bad either.
Coraima P.
San Bernardino, CA
No saturated fat
No cholesterol
No sugar
High in calcium Very high in dietary fiber Very high in iron Very high in vitamin A Very high in vitamin C

Megan S.
Hendersonvlle, TN
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What's your best way to store this after opening