BY EARTHBOUND FARM

Earthbound Farm® Organic Baby Spinach.
Package made of recycled bottles.
Product of USA & Mexico.
Processed in the USA.
USDA organic.
Pre-washed. see more...

• What's your best way to store this after opening 2 Answers
Adrianna P.
Adrianna P.
Fort Riley, KS
I love this because the container keeps the spinach so fresh unlike the ones that come in a bag that are easily wilted. And my kids love spinach in their food plus it's easy to hide when they don't want to eat it
Jennifer D.
Jennifer D.
I love Earthbound Farm organics and their baby spinach is my favorite. I use it in salads, smoothies or by itself. It is always affordable, fresh and great quality.
Andrea P.
Andrea P.
Clinton Twp, MI
I use this in all of my salads, and several other recipes. Also great in a green smoothie. Great taste, great quality. Highly recommend!
Heaven M.
Heaven M.
Sturgeon, MO
Buy all the time. Mild flavor, nutritious, and versatile. Eat a lot but should eat even more! Good stuff.
Clarissa K.
Clarissa K.
Simple and easy is what I love most about this product. Salads are easy to make but let's face it, no one wants to do it. With that being said this selection of baby spinach is perfect, straightforward and quick. Simply open the tab on the side, quick wash and voilá, throw your favorite mix-ins and you got yourself a meal! Plus it's organic and doesn't cost a fortune 😋
Karter C.
Karter C.
Mega Parent Expert
I add a bit to everything to get my child to eat as much veggies as possible. We add it to omelettes, fried rice, smoothies
Katelyn B.
Katelyn B.
Byron Center, MI
This spinach is so fresh and so tasty! I love it so much. It sometimes does not last that long.
Selena F.
Selena F.
Wilderville, OR
This is convenient for our family. Spinach is always the toughest green leaf to fully clean and I have never had any issues with this product. We use it in our salads, cooked and smoothies.
Victoria P.
Victoria P.
I love spinach! This stuff is super versatile as you can use it in lots of recipes.
Kassidy D.
Kassidy D.
Greenfield, IN
Love! Cheap, and you can find any where! I swear I eat spinach as a base meal every day! I can put it in smoothies, salads, pasta, Mexican, etc! Not to mention it has amazing health benefits too!
Megan S.
Megan S.
Mega Parent Expert
What's your best way to store this after opening