Earthbound Farm Organic Baby Spinach Salad

Earthbound Farm???? Organic Baby Spinach.
USDA organic.
Pre-washed.
Package made of recycled bottles.
Product of USA & Mexico.
Processed in USA.

Favorite recipe with spinach?
I have had your product in my refrigerator for about a month, and it hasn't even started to break down. It says it's organic but is this healthy that it's not even starting to break down but has condensation inside the pack?
Are these good in a salad?
Start your review of Earthbound Farm Organic Baby Spinach Salad!
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Earthbound Farm Organic Baby Spinach Salad uploaded by Monique P.
I don't think I could ever really give produce 5 stars because as you all know if you eat it there's always some rotten in there it's never 100% fresh pieces unless it's just me lol but I love Earth been organics The products are reasonably priced and are usually very fresh so if you have not tried them you should
North Olmsted, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Earthbound Farm Organic Baby Spinach Salad uploaded by Jackie K.
Purchased at: Walmart
Kale Organic Earthbound Farm Organic Baby Spinach Salad Organic Spaghetti Squash, One Large Tomatoes Cherry love healthy eating. I enjoy making meals that have a ton of vegetables. You can’t go wrong with all the nutrients, minerals and vitamins. Made spaghetti squash with sautéed kale, spinach, tomatoes and garlic. Topped with a bit of fresh Parmesan cheese. Yum! Healthy and tasteful Kraft 100% Grated Parmesan & Romano Cheese 8 Oz #healthyeats #myfavoritefood #pastanight
Orlando, FL
Purchased at: Walmart
Fresh, tasty, easy to blend with other foods. The packaging is great because it’s easy to open and seal. I noticed this type of packaging keeps the spinach lasting longer as well. Love this brand and highly recommend it to friends! Love my veggies.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Target
I usually buy this for my smoothies and will throw it in the freezer after a few days to preserve it’s freshness. This will go bad fairly quick if you don’t eat it all or freeze it, and i try to waste as little food as possible so freezing it works well for me!
Sunny Isl Bch, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
2,400 reviews
La espinaca es una planta anual, dioica, de la familia de las amarantáceas, cultivada como verdura por sus hojas comestibles, grandes y de color verde muy oscuro. Su cultivo se puede realizar en cualquier época del año y se puede consumir fresca, cocida o frita.
Perfect for bacon tomatoes and avacodo dressing salad. Saute with garlic and onions for side dish or. Saute those add heavy cream, parmesan, sundried tomatoes abd shrimp or chicken. Add rice or noodles on the side as well
Purchased at: Target
Love the tender fresh crisp taste of Earthbound spinach. I choose spinach over other salad greens because it's consistently fresh & crispy. Great for the " go green & recycle" people like me because the container is made of recycled material.
Earthbound always has really great high quality organic spinach for a pretty good price.. I don't think I've ever gotten a soggy batch of this stuff.. I like to make mixed green salads with this and green smoothies. Chop it up and add it to some chickpeas and couscous with spaghetti sauce (don't knock it before you try it) for a nice nutritional boost.. Spinach is a very mild and versatile green and this brand never disappoints.
Amherst, OH
Earthbound Farm Organic Baby Spinach Salad uploaded by megan E.
Delicious! Perfect addition to my spinach dip :) We usually purchase this at Costco, and put it in smoothies, omelettes, and make salads. I was so glad to find a recipe I could use it in as a swap for frozen spinach. Yum!
grants pass, OR
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Who doesn’t love organic spinach or mixed greens? My only beef I have with this is it goes bad so fast and I know that comes along with organic. Otherwise it’s the freshest you’ll get in there’s no washing and just throw it in a bowl add some yummy ingredients and you’re good to go. I only use fresh spinach and never buy frozen.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...