BY EARTHBOUND FARM

Earthbound Farm???? Organic Baby Spinach.
USDA organic.
Pre-washed.
Package made of recycled bottles.
Product of USA & Mexico.
Processed in USA. see more...

megan e.
Amherst , OH
Delicious! Perfect addition to my spinach dip :) We usually purchase this at Costco, and put it in smoothies, omelettes, and make salads. I was so glad to find a recipe I could use it in as a swap for frozen spinach. Yum!
Tara S.
Twin Falls, ID
Mega Parent Expert
This is great spinach, fresh & delicious. I enjoy the packaging as it seems to stay fresh longer,no wilting or sogginess. I love adding fresh ingredients to my meals, especially veggies. My kids dig right in rarely noticing that their eating healthy. A great way to slip in a little extra vegetables & vitamins, while adding flavor.
Terra J.
Mega Parent Expert
This is a must have in my house! This is the only way I️ will eat a salad. It tastes so good! I️ make mine with chicken and tomatoes, no dressing. It might sound gross, but I️ can assure you it’s delicious! I️ get all of mine at Kroger. It’s simple and easy. I️ definitely recommend.
robin M.
Worcester, MA
Mega Parent Expert
Created my salad using this as a base. So easy to do and with little effort. Added cucumbers, green and red peppers, croutons, ham and cheese. What a yummy and healthy meal.
Delia E.
I really like these baby spinach is, they actually taste fresh. They don't have that nasty aftertaste that most packaged spinach have... if I'm not mistaken I got it at Sam's Club, and it wasn't all that expensive. I also get the mixed lettuce from this brand. Great taste, Great flavor, And you don't have to wash it before eating it (even though I still do)...
Hannah G.
Agoura Hills, CA
I cannot read about this spinach mix enough. I love the way that the baby spinach taste. I use baby spinach and all of my smoothies the baby spinach is so light and flavor I don't even notice it's there. I also love adding sautéed spinach to my omelettes and many of my dishes. This is definitely a great product if you're looking to incorporate more greens into your diet.
Bailey R.
Lincoln, NE
Mega Parent Expert
I buy this for my bunnies. I don't like spinach myself, but they do. I like to take it out of the package and dry it with a paper towel so it doesn't get soggy and mushy, then store it in my vegetable drawer. My rabbits get in the morning and at night and they couldn't be happier.
Crystal G.
Princeton , WV
Mega Parent Expert
I love this Earthbound Farm organic baby spinach. I like to wait until it goes on sale to purchase it, but it is worth the original price. It's so great for making your own inventive salads, a topping to add to wraps and sandwiches, and to add to green smoothies!
Tamara K.
Baltimore , MD
Mega Parent Expert
I love this brand of organic spinach for a salad. The price is good for the quality and there is a generous amount for a large salad. The spinach has a nIce buttery taste that isn't bitter and I buy it over and over again because it is so good and nutritious.
Taylor M.
Bossier City, LA
Mega Parent Expert
Probably my favorite spinach to buy.
It lasts a lot longer than some of the brands I have purchased and seems to cook a little easier as well. I have a tendency to burn stuff and this seems to cook more evenly, unless I have just gotten better at cooking. Who knows?
Kristen G.
Bennett, CO
What recipes do you use this for?
Suzanne M.
Why do you prefer Earthbound brand?
Snijana F.
Calera, AL
Does this product cost more?
Angelica C.
Doral, FL
What drugstore have this product?