Earthborn Holistic Toby's Turkey Dinner - 8x9oz uploaded by Holly N.

BY EARTHBORN HOLISTIC #97 in Dog Food

Excellent moist dinner with high quality turkey protein for puppies and dogs. Limited-ingredient protein source, grain-free dinner consists of wholesome vegetables and fruits like carrots and apples. Recipe also includes nutrient-rich sweet potatoes as an Excellent moist dinner with high quality turkey protein for puppies and dogs. Limited-ingredient protein source, grain-free dinner consists of wholesome vegetables and fruits like carrots and apples. Recipe also includes nutrient-rich sweet potatoes as an exceptional source of vitamins, minerals and beta-carotene. Formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the aafco dog food nutrient profiles for all life stages. Turkey, Turkey Broth, Turkey Liver, Pea Protein, Eg, Sweet Potatoes, Carrots, Green Beans, Tapioca, Apples, Blueberries, Flaxseed Oil, Olive Oil, Sea Salt, Tricalcium Phosphate, Potassium Chloride, Choline Chloride, Taurine, Natural Flavor, Etc.: Size: 9 oz.: Color: TURKEY see more...

• Has anyone seen any GI issues in their dog after using this product? 4 Answers
  • Do you mix this with dry food? Or just serve this? 5 Answers
  • Have you smelled this brand? Thoughts?2 Answers
Buy on Kmart
Bri W.
Bri W.
Masontown, PA
This is my dog, Ripley's, favorite food. She is a 45lb mixed breed, rescue.. I believe she is Labrador and Pitt Bull. She absolutely goes crazy when I give this to her. It has quality ingredients. I always make sure we have this in the pantry for her.
Viviana M.
Viviana M.
Really like this dog food a lot and it's kept good. It did meet my expectations for my dog. The pod is that it helps the dog eat his food. I have a small medium got. I would recommend this to other dog parents.
Sandra H.
Sandra H.
Miami
My dog loves this stuff so much. I give it to him in special occasions or as a treat for whenever he's been behaving good. He scarfed it down so fast o have to pace the amount that I give him.
Erica G.
Erica G.
We feed our dogs dry food only for the most part. But every holiday we get then these as a special treat and they love it. Doesn't bother their stomachs or anything
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Stockton, CA
My dogggggg loves thiss sooo muchh. I give it to her and she eats it right away good dog food
Erica D.
Erica D.
Citra, FL
Pet Lover Expert
Our fur baby dogs love this so of course we recommend it and will buy it again and again
Emilee F.
Emilee F.
Smithville, TN
This is my dog's favorite flavor, he goes crazy every time I set it down for him.
Johanna R.
Johanna R.
My dog loves this food! It's the perfect added treat for every once in a while!
Kimber A.
Kimber A.
Ada, OK
My dogs love this and it's one of their favorite flavors. they go crazy for it.
Paige E.
Paige E.
I gotta say, my dog doesn't enjoy certain kinds of wet dog food but this one she loved! She's a little older and her teeth are started to go and it's recommended for her to eat less dry food by our vet. This looks like something a human could eat! It looks great and my dog loves it! I would definitely recommend to picky dogs!
Sharayah L.
Sharayah L.
How does your pet respond to this? Do they eat it ignore it?
Edith M.
Edith M.
What other ingredients besides turkey is in this food
Marisa S.
Marisa S.
Wdm, IA
Do you mix this with dry food? Or just serve this?
Jessica V.
Jessica V.
Is this organic? And is it recommended for smaller doggies?
Sydnee W.
Sydnee W.
Lubbock, TX
Has anyone seen any GI issues in their dog after using this product?