BY EARTHBORN HOLISTIC

Excellent moist dinner with high quality turkey protein for puppies and dogs. Limited-ingredient protein source, grain-free dinner consists of wholesome vegetables and fruits like carrots and apples. Recipe also includes nutrient-rich sweet potatoes as an Excellent moist dinner with high quality turkey protein for puppies and dogs. Limited-ingredient protein source, grain-free dinner consists of wholesome vegetables and fruits like carrots and apples. Recipe also includes nutrient-rich sweet potatoes as an exceptional source of vitamins, minerals and beta-carotene. Formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the aafco dog food nutrient profiles for all life stages. Turkey, Turkey Broth, Turkey Liver, Pea Protein, Eg, Sweet Potatoes, Carrots, Green Beans, Tapioca, Apples, Blueberries, Flaxseed Oil, Olive Oil, Sea Salt, Tricalcium Phosphate, Potassium Chloride, Choline Chloride, Taurine, Natural Flavor, Etc.: Size: 9 oz.: Color: TURKEY see more...

• Has anyone seen any GI issues in their dog after using th...4 Answers
  • Do you mix this with dry food? Or just serve this? 5 Answers
  • Have you smelled this brand? Thoughts?2 Answers
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My dog since she has gotten older has eaten this soft dog food because she has lost some teeth. I actually had to put her over at my mom's house so she can be watched closer. I think the flavor she ate was a beef selection. And yes, Camille ate it up.
Sheila G.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have a yorkie. He does not really like to eat wet food, I usually will mix it with his dry food. He likes this brand. It's a little expensive but my dog enjoys it. I would buy it again but try to get it on sale or with a coupon.
raisa d.
spring, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I like adding this to my dogs bowl since he eats dry food I mix it up with this because the food i
s soft and full of juice to cover his food and he enjoys them alot.
Sara G.
Rosemary extract is known to cause seizures in some dogs. The only Earthborn formula that does not have Rosemary extract in it is the grain-free large breed formula. We have two epileptic dogs and they are doing great on this food!!!
Patricia N.
Yuma, AZ
I use this for my old male dog and he loves it it's so soft for him to eat I almost have to pull the plate away from him because he won't stop licking the plate . I always this for him
Kacy S.
Floyds Knobs, IN
I love these little tubs since they have a lid and I can reseal them for multiple uses. I love to stuff kinds with this wet food or to use it as a topper to mix into their kibble.
Machela S.
Oroville, CA
My little Maltese loves this mixed in his dry food. Walmart has a really great selection. I love how you can close it after opening if you don't use it all . I wish they sold this in bigger tubs. I suggest this to all dog owners to get you fur babies to eat all their food.
Bri W.
Masontown, PA
This is my dog, Ripley's, favorite food. She is a 45lb mixed breed, rescue.. I believe she is Labrador and Pitt Bull. She absolutely goes crazy when I give this to her. It has quality ingredients. I always make sure we have this in the pantry for her.
Haily M.
South Bend, IN
I know this is dog food but my rats love it! It's definitely a once in a while treat but they go crazy over it. There is never anything left after I give it to them lol. Definitely a winner in my house!
Paige E.
I gotta say, my dog doesn't enjoy certain kinds of wet dog food but this one she loved! She's a little older and her teeth are started to go and it's recommended for her to eat less dry food by our vet. This looks like something a human could eat! It looks great and my dog loves it! I would definitely recommend to picky dogs!
Sharayah L.
How does your pet respond to this? Do they eat it ignore it?
Chocolate M.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
What other ingredients besides turkey is in this food
Jessica V.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Is this organic? And is it recommended for smaller doggies?
Marisa S.
Wdm, IA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Do you mix this with dry food? Or just serve this?
Sydnee W.
Lubbock , TX
Has anyone seen any GI issues in their dog after using this product?