BY EARTHBORN

Puppy Vantage offers optimal holistic nutrition, which fulfills the special needs of growing puppies. Puppy Vantage contains DHA, a type of long-chain Omega-3 fatty acid that is present in concentrations in brain and retinal tissue and aids in healthy brain and eye development and function in puppies. Puppies are always on the go and they need energy for growth and play. We use wholesome, nutrient-rich carbohydrates such as sweet potatoes, brown rice, oatmeal, and barley, because they are easy on your puppy's digestive system and important for his overall good health. Real chicken meal and whitefish meal are high-quality protein sources that support the development of strong, lean muscles and provide necessary energy for growing puppies. Balanced Omega-6 and Omega-3 fatty acids play a vital role in establishing the lipid barrier of the skin, supporting your puppy's healthy skin and coat. Proper levels of calcium and phosphorous help ensure the right mineral balance for building strong teeth and bones. Made with our high-quality ingredients and processing technology, Puppy Vantage provides excellent digestibility and nutrient absorption. Puppy Vantage is 100% guaranteed for taste and nutrition for puppies. Crude Protein, not less than 28.00%Crude Fat, not less than 20.00%Crude Fiber, not more than 5.00%Moisture, not more than 10.00%Calcium, not less than 1.20%Phosphorus, not less than 0.80%Vitamin E, not less than 200 IU/kgDocosahexaenoic Acid (DHA), not less than 0.10%*Omega-6 Fatty Acids, not less than 2.80%*Omega-3 Fatty Acids, not less than 1.00%*Beta-Carotene, not less than 5 mg/kg*Not recognized as an essential ingredient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles. 3845 (M.E. Calculated, as fed) kilo-calories per kg/450 (M.E. Calculated, as fed) kilo-calories per cup. Carbohydrates - 32.0% Calories were previously listed as 'gross calories' per kilogram and per cup. Gross calories represent the total calories found in any food. We are now listing metabolizable energy (M.E.) calories, which is required by AAFCO. Metabolizable calories represent what is nutritionally available to the dog for good performance and health. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Jacklynn D.
Ridge, NY
I actually don’t use the puppy formula but all of their food is great! Both my pitbulls love it and the 90 pound one we put on the weight control and it slimmed her down without losing any of her energy love it!
Breanna M.
Oak Park, MI
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This food is great for both puppies and dogs. It's all natural with no fillers. My dog has an allergy to certain dyes. It's so bad that she chews her paws bloody. This food completely stopped that. It may seem a little pricey, but you don't give your dog as much food because there aren't any fillers. It ends up averaging the same.
Danae T.
This is a fantastic, healthy choice for your puppy. It's holistic, low on unhealthy grains, full of real meat (not by-products), and not too hard on the budget. I believe a bag is about $14 but puppies don't eat much so it lasts! My puppy has been eating this his whole life and he's very healthy.
Jenipher J.
The day I got my puppy the caretaker suggested that we mix some wet food with the dry so that the puppy would be sure to get enough nutrition in case he wouldn't eat his food just dry. We purchased this bag and he took to it no problem. He would finish every bowl that we served! He also loves the peanut butter treats. Highly recommended
Lindy-Shannon W.
Old town, FL
Fed this to our wolfhybrids as puppy’s, they loved it and we have continued with it for adult dogs as they’ve grown. Good price, buy it from tractor supply.
Jory B.
Columbus, OH
Great dog food for the price. My dog couldn't eat it so o gave it to a friend and their dog loved it. That's all they buy now!
Corey B.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My girls like this product.. we have since moved on to adult food. But I do use this sometime for a treat in hand
Jessica P.
We gave this to both of our puppies and they loved it. It made their coats very shiny and healthy looking
Adel F.
Shepparton,Vic
This is a great holistic dog food. My puppy absolutely loves it. So far working fantastic for my growing pup. He has a great coat and body condition while on this food.