Earthborn Holistic Puppy Vantage uploaded by Liz H.

BY EARTHBORN HOLISTIC

Puppy Vantage offers optimal holistic nutrition, which fulfills the special needs of growing puppies. Puppy Vantage contains DHA, a type of long-chain Omega-3 fatty acid that is present in concentrations in brain and retinal tissue and aids in healthy brain and eye development and function in puppies. Puppies are always on the go and they need energy for growth and play. We use wholesome, nutrient-rich carbohydrates such as sweet potatoes, brown rice, oatmeal, and barley, because they are easy on your puppy's digestive system and important for his overall good health. Real chicken meal and whitefish meal are high-quality protein sources that support the development of strong, lean muscles and provide necessary energy for growing puppies. Balanced Omega-6 and Omega-3 fatty acids play a vital role in establishing the lipid barrier of the skin, supporting your puppy's healthy skin and coat. Proper levels of calcium and phosphorous help ensure the right mineral balance for building strong teeth and bones. Made with our high-quality ingredients and processing technology, Puppy Vantage provides excellent digestibility and nutrient absorption. Puppy Vantage is 100% guaranteed for taste and nutrition for puppies. Crude Protein, not less than 28.00%Crude Fat, not less than 20.00%Crude Fiber, not more than 5.00%Moisture, not more than 10.00%Calcium, not less than 1.20%Phosphorus, not less than 0.80%Vitamin E, not less than 200 IU/kgDocosahexaenoic Acid (DHA), not less than 0.10%*Omega-6 Fatty Acids, not less than 2.80%*Omega-3 Fatty Acids, not less than 1.00%*Beta-Carotene, not less than 5 mg/kg*Not recognized as an essential ingredient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles. 3845 (M.E. Calculated, as fed) kilo-calories per kg/450 (M.E. Calculated, as fed) kilo-calories per cup. Carbohydrates - 32.0% Calories were previously listed as 'gross calories' per kilogram and per cup. Gross calories represent the total calories found in any food. We are now listing metabolizable energy (M.E.) calories, which is required by AAFCO. Metabolizable calories represent what is nutritionally available to the dog for good performance and health.

Beth S.
Orlando, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Our puppy was on this food when we got her so we tried to keep her on it. Unfortunately it was too rich of a food. She never once had a solid stool. She did seem to enjoy the taste of it. I wouldn’t buy it again just because it caused too much of a mess with her stomach.
Alexis H.
Minneapolis , MN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I love how this company really keeps their ingredients simple and pure. Knowing I’m feeding my dog real ingredients makes the cost worth it! I definitely will be switching from puppy to their adult food when my puppy is ready!
Liz H.
Our puppy had the most difficult time with food since we got her home for the first time. We tried everything and it got to be expensive just to try and see what works for her. Not even our vet could find food that didn't cause my puppy diarrhea and terrible gas. Some dog food made her very itchy and caused a rash on her belly. She would itch her ears until they bled. Finally, another boston terrier paren't told us about Earth Born. We tried it and the very same day, my puppy started to have a more solid BM. Since switching to Earth Born, she's always had normal BMs and a very happy tummy (less gas). She loved Puppy Vantage up until she was about 7 months old, but now that she's 11 months, she's on a different flavor, but still on Earth Born brand. Her coat is shiny and people are surprised how soft her fur is. She has great energy (too much sometimes!) and is a very smart dog. She's healthy. No itching, no rashes, no stomach issues, and that's all we wanted. We love this food and highly recommend it! The company who makes this food also has great vision and values. Awesome, high quality food.
Christina H.
Lannon, wi
LOVE....this is the brand I feed my Dogs and my cats. I no longer feed this one to my dog because he is not a puppy anymore. This is a good quality product. It is a bit pricier than I would like but still cheaper than some other same level products I have researched. Also, they send me a coupon each month for 3.00 off a bag and I get a free bag after 8 purchases through the store I shop. Cut the UPCs from the bags and send them in for the UPC for trees program. Also, they have a dry cat Food that is truly good for kittens and adult cats. Check that out if you have cays of multiple ages.
Krystal Z.
A very good natural dog food. Noticed a brightness back to my dogs eyes, and more shine in her coat. Seems to have less bathroom problems too since eating.
Kacy S.
Floyds Knobs, IN
This is an excellent kibble for puppies to start out of as long as thwycdont have chicken allergies. Its a decent price for a great food!
April M.
Atlanta ga
This is so true it is a very good brand I feed it to my dog in my cat they love it I won't feed them no other brand except this one
Aliya S.
Elgin, SC
It's such a great product for puppies. The company has amazing reviews, and good customer service.
Jamie S.
Lyerly, GA
Amazing product! Healthy for puppies and strong company with great customer service
brendon s.
166 lord street, redcar
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Amazing Product!  my dogs love it! They clearly think it tastes great so it is always a hit with my furry friends! If you're looking for a high-quality brand to try out with your doggie then I would definitely recommend this brand as a whole And its organic!
brendon s.
166 lord street, redcar
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
What stores in the UK are these I can only buy them online?

back